Cortex Camera improves the clarity and resolution of photos by combining more than 100 frames of video to create one high resolution and noise-free still photo.
The app is inspired by the brain's visual cortex which continuously processes visual information to create a clear picture of the surrounding environment. Cortex Camera mimics this innovation to improve the quality of your photos.
· Take full advantage of your device's amazing retina display by taking the best quality photos possible!
· Greatly reduces noise, especially in challenging lighting conditions
· Increased camera resolution on iPad
· Up to 8 megapixel photos on iPhone 4S
· Pinch to zoom - zoom in further without loss of detail!
· Tap to focus
· Easy to use! Just point and shoot (hold the camera steady for about 3 seconds) and your photo is saved to the camera roll.
· Turn off automatic alignment of frames and use Cortex Camera for long exposure photography
· Optionally save photos in PNG format for maximum quality
What's New in This Release:
· Share full resolution photos
· Lots of bug fixes
What's New in 1.3:
· View images at full resolution in camera roll browser
· Fix for occasional artifacts in smooth gradients
· Fix for purple images on iOS 5.0.x
· Better memory management and lots of fixes
What's New in 1.2:
· Added option to choose aspect ratio of 16:9 or 4:3
· Fixed darkened borders caused by camera drifting during exposure
· Fixed crash when shooting 8 MP photos on iPhone 4S
· Support for EXIF metadata when saving as JPG (location, date, digital zoom level)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone)
Scooop (iPhone) Scooop is a software which directly sends photos from your mobile phone to other devices