Collins Mandarin Chinese Dictionary (iPhone/iPad) - The Collins Chinese Dictionary Plus offers the learner of Chinese or English an essential reference tool. This completely up-to-date dictionary is designed for intermediate learners of Chinese or English up to university level and beyond.
Have confidence: the Collins Chinese Dictionary Plus offers extensive coverage of today's English and Chinese, with phrases and examples guiding the user to the most appropriate translation.
· Comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of all words and phrases you need in Chinese
· In-depth treatment of difficult words
· Clear colour layout helps you find what you are looking for quickly and easily
What's New in This Release:
· Colorful and feature-rich user interface with faster and easier word access
· Customizable two-pane user interface (for iPad)
· Includes exciting new word games like Hangman, Word Scramble, Flashcards and Anagrams to facilitate the learning process
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Acronymic Dictionary for MSDict Viewer (Pocket PC) The English Acronymic Dictionary is a dictionary database, including acronyms from numerous areas of knowledge and geographic designations. The dictionary works as an add-on database for MSDict Viewer and is fully compatible with all the useful functional
American Idioms Dictionary (Windows Mobile) McGraw-Hill's American Idioms Dictionary shows you the ropes of English and helps you expand your English-speaking abilities with these 14,000-plus expressions, proverbs, and common sayings, listed alphabetically
UB Reader Download and read thousands of eBooks whenever you go