Drwer - Drwer is a simple and easy to use drawing tool. It allows you to quickly create sketches on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
The app features a collapsable menu which gives you fast access to the drawing tools and options. Drwer uses the built-in photo library to save and load sketches, so you can easily access previous drawings, sketch over photos, and share via email and social networks.
What's New in This Release:
· Now you can create a new drawing by shaking your device, rather than double-tapping.
What's New in 1.3:
· Faster and smoother drawing, for those finer details
· Templates for drawing websites, apps, or sequences of action
· Email your sketches right from within the app
· Universal support for iPhone and iPad
· Simplified design so you can sketch quickly: no undo, delete button, or anything else to get in your way
· Double-tap to erase your sketch
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
iGraffiti IGraffiti is a drawing and paint program to have fun and unlock the artist in you
Neon Draw! (iPhone/iPad) Neon Draw! (iPhone/iPad) - Follow these steps to neon drawing madness:
1. Download this app!
2. Go to neondraw.com and be inspired.
4. Share your drawing on neondraw.com for the whole world to see
123 Sticker With 123 Sticker HD children build and paint sticker scene, while listening to sound effects, fun background music, 25 popular children's songs, and voice-overs of color names spoken in multiple languages
Rainbow Draw Free (iPhone/iPad) Rainbow Draw Free (iPhone/iPad) - Follow these steps to rainbow drawing fun:
1. Download this app!
2. Go to rainbowdraw.com and see what other people are drawing.
4. Share your drawing on rainbowdraw.com for the whole world to see
SketchTime SketchTime - If you love sketching and taking notes anytime anywhere, SketchTime is the best choice. SketchTime is super simple, easy, quick, and reliable. Most of all, it's so smooth, fast, and responsive even on the iPhone3GS, iPad1, iTouch3. Moreover, it's an inexpensive and universal app.
There are plenty of painting and note taking apps out there
Chalkboard Pro (Darkgreen) This app is a virtual chalkboard that you can use to easily draw and sketch on your iPhone or iPod touch