FLAC Player - FLAC Player is a music player for the true audiophiles. It allows you to enjoy gapless playback of songs in the lossless FLAC format on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
FLAC Player makes it easy to load and organize your music. The app groups files based on tags (if available) or file names. Songs, album art, and track lists can be easily added using iTunes USB File Sharing.
· 10-Band Equalizer, 21 built-in presets or create your own (iOS 5)
· ReplayGain support (requires iOS 5 and EQ enabled)
· Decodes FLAC files up to 24-bit, 96kHz, with onboard playback up to 16-bit, 48kHz.
· Create, edit, and listen to playlists within the app
· Bookmark any song and jump back to the same position
· Background audio playback (requires iOS4 multitasking)
· Remote controls (via headphone, lock screen, bluetooth, or dock connector - requires iOS4)
· Album art viewer (jpeg, png, tiff, bmp, gif)
· Text/Info file viewer (txt, pdf, html, doc, rtf)
· Optimized for low power-usage
What's New in This Release:
· Load music wirelessly using SFTP, from any Mac or NAS running OpenSSH.
· Bug fixes and improvements
What's New in 1.3.4:
· Support for iPhone 5
· Bug fixes
What's New in 1.3.3:
· Bug Fixes and performance improvements
· The next version of FLAC Player will require iOS 5
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
TuneWiki (iPhone) TuneWiki is the winner of 3 international prizes. Its patented technology allows you to listen to music while watching subtitled lyrics, translated to 40+ languages. View lyrics as they are sung, or tap the "full screen" button and scroll through the lyrics
TTPlayer TTPlayer - TTPlayer is a powerful video player with many useful functions. It can play many popular video formats, such as MKV, AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, MP4, MOV, M4V, without any conversion required.
TTPlayer provides Cinema, Voice Boost, Bass Boost and many other audio effects. It supports subtitles and can be easily controlled using touch gestures
Showy A beautifully designed episodes tracker that will change the way you watch TV shows
TuneShell TuneShell - Pro Music is a powerful music player and downloader for iPhone. The app supports MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, Musepack, WavPack, Speex, Ogg Vorbis, Monkey's Audio, Apple Lossless and various other audio formats (.mp3 .m4a .wma .ape .flac .m4b .mp4 .wav .oga .ogg .aifc .aiff .mpc .spx .caf .aac .wv .3gp .3g2 .it .xm .s3m .mod .mid)
Google Fiber for iOS Google Fiber for iOS - Google Fiber turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch into a remote control for your Google Fiber TV. With the application installed on your iOS device, you can view the broadcast schedule and search for movies and TV shows.
In addition, Google Fiber allows you to manage your DVR from wherever you are
AirView AirView Use this application to watch AirPlay video streams from another iOS device (iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad) on the same local network, or from iTunes.
Just launch AirView, then tap the AirPlay icon on the YouTube media player from another iPhone for example, and the video should start playing on AirView. This works with videos played in iTunes on a Mac or PC too