FreePP for iPhone is a cross-platform VoIP and messaging app. It allows you to make free one-to-one / one-to-many voice calls, send free text messages, and share multimedia files with other FreePP users around the globe. All you need is a WiFi or 3G internet connection.
· Free Services: Once you and your contact are both on FreePP, all your calls, texts, and multimedia messages will be free. However, if you are calling someone who is not a FreePP user, you will be charged by local operators.
· No missed messages: FreePP remains active even when you are not using it. You will never miss a single call or message. If your phone is turned off, notifications will arrive when you turn it back on.
· Security matters: FreePP is a real name social tool that is based on your contact list. Users do not have to worry about unnecessary invitations from strangers or spam messages. On top of that, FreePP is a high secured voice tool. Your calls will not be phone hacked.
· User friendly: FreePP requires no registration, logging-in, or memorizing your password. All you have to do is validate your phone number. You don't even have to enter passwords every time you activate FreePP. FreePP is integrated and synced with your contact list.
What's New in This Release:
· Support video calls;
· Personal avatar setup;
· Bug fixes.
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· Optimize user experience for SMS;
· Spanish, Arabic support;
· Performance Improvement for message list;
· Brand new message mute function;
· Bug fixes;
· More than 10 improvements.
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· The Third Party's App allows photo sharing to FreePP;
· Instant message delivery to individual friend or contact groups;
· More emoji for users to show their emotion;
· New FreePP Logo;
· Support Arabic;
· Fix bug.
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· fix bug
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Status Shuffle for Facebook Status Shuffle for Facebook - Status Shuffle allow you to change your Facebook status by choosing from a huge selection of funny statuses, sad statuses, crazy statuses, and more. Once you make your choice, the app will update your Facebook status
aka-aki (iPhone) Aka-aki shows you the most exciting people nearby. you'll find people sharing the same interests - within walking distance, in your city, everywhere!
WeeMee Avatar Creator WeeMee Avatar Creator - With more than 45 million WeeMees created, WeeMee Avatar Creator brings the world's most popular avatar to the iPhone, iPad & iPod touch
Tweet 'n Walk Lite Tweet 'n Walk lets you tweet on the move by letting you see what's behind your iPhone so you don't run into anything!
MSN aMessenger Free MSN aMessenger is an instant messenger that lets you connect to the MSN / Windows Live Network with your iPhone
FMyLife FMyLife- Fmylife.com is a collection of everyday anecdotes and stories likely to happen to anyone and everyone, sent to us exclusively by our users, which we then publish on the site. This is a space where you can let it all out and unwind by sharing the little things that screw with your day, and maybe realize that you are not alone in experiencing day-to-day crap
Status Shuffle Lite for Facebook Status Shuffle Lite for Facebook allow you to change your Facebook status by choosing from a huge selection of funny statuses, sad statuses, crazy statuses, and more. Once you make your choice, the app will update your Facebook status.
You can manage your favorites from your iPhone, and they are automatically synced with your favorites in the Facebook application