Platforms: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple iPhone OS
Upload date: 19 Dec 10
Rating: 2.4/5 (Total votes: 47)
Smurfs' Village Gargamel found the Smurfs’ village and scattered the Smurfs far and wide. With Papa Smurf's guidance, it is up to you to build a new village for the Smurfs to call home.
Based on the original cartoon and comic art, players begin the game with only a single mushroom house and a lone plowed plot of land. From there, things quickly progress, allowing players to build specialized houses, elaborate gardens with colorful crops, bridges to span running rivers, trodden paths, and more.
PLEASE NOTE: Smurf Village is free to play, but charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
· Creativity is your only limit, build a complete Smurfs' village from scratch
· Play with your favorite Smurfs including Papa Smurf, Smurfette, and Jokey Smurf
· Purchase Smurfberries via in-app purchase to speed up the growth of your crops and village!
· Play mini games like Greedy Smurf’s Baking Game, Papa Smurf’s Potion Mixing Game, and Painter Smurf’s Painting Game and unlock additional bonuses
· Connect with friends through Facebook and send gifts to your friends' villages
· Play offline... manage your village anytime without having to connect to the internet.
· Retina display graphics
What's New in This Release:
· Add friends via Game Center and visit their villages!
· Play your Smurfs’ Village game across multiple iOS devices
· Share pictures of your village over Facebook!
More stuff to do:
· More story scenes and quests for every level
· After level 7, Papa Smurf will always have something for you to do for bonus XP
More stuff to get:
· Baby Smurf and Lazy Smurf (with a new mini-game!) are now available
· Greedy Smurf's baking game now gives gold as well as XP
· New fruit basket and pond decorations for your village
· Jokey now gives Smurfberries in his daily gift more often
· Smurfberries are given for every level-up and shown on the level up screen
More bang for your Smurfberry:
· Smurfberry costs to instantly grow crops have been reduced
· Smurfberry cost to upgrade houses has been reduced
· You can now use Smurfberries to revive withered crops or bring Smurfs home if they're on a quest
· Lots of fixes... things should work better: fewer crashes and fewer accidentally withered crops.
· Notifications should be more accurate and now make a sound
· Check out Featured Villages on the map screen and visit http://www.facebook.com/SmurfsVillage to see how you can try to get your village featured for a chance at a Smurfberry prize!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Supermarket Mania 2 Nikki and her friends Clarence, Wendy and Max are ready for the new adventure as they arrive in Tinseltown where Uncle Ross needs help with his troubled supermarket chain, and Mr. Torg is plotting his revenge plans
Farm Frenzy 3 Farm Frenzy 3 challenges you to revamp farms from around the world that need your help!
Magic Farm Grow a variety of flowers and fruit in this enchanting Time Management game
Snoopy's Street Fair Help Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the entire PEANUTS gang build and organize a street fair!
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire 2011 Who Wants To Be A Millionaire 2011 incorporates the latest show rules and graphics to create the most eye-popping and addictive version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire to date