Google Drive (iPhone/iPad) - Google Drive allows you to store all your stuff in one place. Upload your files from your computer and the iOS app lets you access them from anywhere. You can share photos, read documents, and even make items available offline so you can view them when you don't have an internet connection.
What's New in This Release:
· Passcode Lock: Protect your Drive using a 4-digit passcode
· Bug fixes and performance improvements
What's New in 2.2.3:
· Fixes a bug with opening certain file types.
What's New in 2.2.2:
· Bug Fixes
What's New in 2.1.0:
· Multiple Account Support. You can now switch between personal, work, or any other Google account
· Single Sign In: Sign in once to Google Drive and you'll automatically be signed in to apps like YouTube, Google Maps, Chrome, and G+
· Print your files now with Google Cloud Print or AirPrint
· iOS 7 Support
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Clicking on links from within files gives you the option to open in Chrome and Safari
· Insert rows and columns using the "+" button in Google Sheets
· Stabilization & bug fixes
What's New in 1.4.0:
· Swipe through your images stored in Drive
· View, create, reply, and resolve comments in Google Docs files
What's New in 1.3.1:
· Bug fix for login issues for some users
What's New in 1.0.2:
· Bug fixes
· Video can now play with sound even on vibrate
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)