BabyCenter My Pregnancy Today - Introducing the most comprehensive daily pregnancy application - from BabyCenter, the most trusted pregnancy and parenting resource worldwide. Simply enter your baby's due date and My Pregnancy Today turns your iPhone into an expert guide for your exact day of pregnancy. Feel more prepared for your baby's birth, and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
All information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
· Your pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body's changing, what's ahead, and how to cope
· Fetal development images: See what your baby looks like each week
· Pregnancy checklist: Reminders to keep you on track with decisions, appointments, and more
· Award-winning videos: Watch your baby grow in the womb, and witness moms giving birth
· Birth clubs: Connect with other women due at the same time
· Due date calculator: Quickly find your due date
· Nutrition guide: Manage your weight gain with tips and recipes to help you eat well
· Track your progress: Countdown to your big day
What's New in This Release:
· Login that better integrates your app with your BabyCenter website account
· Kick Tracker tool that makes it fun and easy to track your baby's activity
· "Settings" menu now under the "More" section
What's New in 1.4.1:
· Bug fix: missing checklist items checked off in previous versions are restored with this update.
What's New in 1.4.0:
· When moms talk, BabyCenter listens. And the latest version of this app includes two exciting additions suggested by expecting moms like you. The new Birth Club tab takes you right to your BabyCenter Birth Club, where you can bond with moms-to-be due in the same month as you. And the new timeline at the top of your calendar shows where you are in your pregnancy at a glance.
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· You can now quickly access the app FAQs or contact us directly with feedback or questions. Find both options on the More screen.
· The problem with the Back button in Birth Clubs has been fixed.
What's New in 1.3.2:
· Weekly notifications with updates regarding your baby's development.
· Personal information condensed into a single Settings' tab for easier access to your due date and notification preferences.
· Updated Calendar header makes returning to "Today" a snap when you've been scrolling ahead.
· Adapted for Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, France, China, Spain, Mexico, Brazil, Korea, and Singapore. Just choose your country in the app's "Settings" tab.
What's New in 1.2:
· Added versions of My Pregnancy Today adapted for Australia, Canada, and US Spanish by our local editorial teams. Just choose your country in the App's Settings Tab.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Poisons & Toxins An application that discusses the most important topics in poisoning, toxicology, and environmental health
CPR Americas CPR by PHILS will help you training basic skills that can help you save lives!
HMSMobile Swine Flu Center The swine flu global pandemic started in early 2009. The virus causing the pandemic, called H1N1 flu or swine flu, is highly contagious
Children's Health An application that discusses the most important topics in children's health
Immune Disorders An application that discusses the most important topics in immune disorders
E Food Additives Useful mobile application that provides comprehensive information about 595 food additives to help you learn which ones to avoid
Shots by STFM (iPhone) Shots by STFM is a quick reference guide to the 2011 Childhood, Adolescent, and Adult Immunization Schedules for the United States