miCoach Turn your iPhone into a personal coach. miCoach uses GPS and real-time voice coaching in your ear to pace you through easy to understand workout zones as you run. Choose a training plan tuned for your sport to build speed and endurance. Track and share your achievements with the app or at miCoach.com. Be Faster with miCoach!
· Syncs to miCoach.com to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts.
· Measures your distance, pace, calories burned, and elapsed time.
· Get daily planned workouts and coaching feedback delivered to your phone.
· Outdoor/indoor workout modes.
· Easy access to your music during your workout.
· Tracks your shoe usage with wear alerts.
· Highly customizable audible alerts.
What's New in This Release:
· The crash during the app start-up some users experienced after the last update has been fixed.
What's New in 2.2:
· Introduction of Run Score: Run Score rates workouts which are longer than 1.5km so you'll be able to compare your performance across different workouts and distances. Based on the Run Score, you'll get the training plan recommendations as well as predicted race time for 5K, 10K, Half-Marathon and Marathon.
· Auto-pause/resume of workouts if you stop running
· Maintenance & bug-fixing
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Added the possibility to start your miCoach Training from any other App.
What's New in 2.0.0:
· In addition to the extensive cardio training plans already available, this new release enables access to more than 400 strength & flexibility exercises, making miCoach one of the most complete coaching apps on the market! These workouts are delivered as complete plans, including video animations, directly to your phone. Step by step guidance shows you how to complete the exercises, what equipment you will need, and allows you to track sets, reps & weights lifted. Train with confidence with advice from the world's best coaches, as you build your strength and flexibility, to make you an even better athlete.
What's New in 1.1.4:
· miCoach has heart. Now you can monitor your heart rate as you train with miCoach CONNECT for iPod and iPhone, the latest addition to the miCoach family. Download the latest miCoach Mobile App, plug miCoach CONNECT for iPod and iPhone directly into your iPhone or iPod touch, secure your optional gear, choose your coaching method and start your work out. miCoach CONNECT for iPod and iPhone works perfectly with your Stride Sensor and Heart Rate Monitor, letting you manage your gear right from your fingertips. For more information on how miCoach CONNECT for iPod and iPhone works, or to find your local retailer, visit micoach.com/gear. Here you can also order miCoach CONNECT for iPod and iPhone.
What's New in 1.0.15:
· Supports iOS4 multitasking to allow running the app in the background.
· Revised music controls for iOS 4.2 compatibility.
· Automatically retrieve uploaded workout results for faster viewing.
· Improved error messaging and miscellaneous bug fixes