Skyscape Medical Resources - Here is a highly useful collection of free Medical Information and Decision Support resources for Healthcare Professionals, including Physicians, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Medical Students, Nursing Students, and more.
FREE RESOURCES include: [RxDrugs]
Drug information for thousands of brand and generic drugs, including over 400 integrated drug dosing calculators. [Outlines in Clinical Medicine]
Evidence-based clinical information on hundreds of disease and symptom topics in outline format. [Archimedes]
Medical calculator and decision resource including over 200 interactive tools organized by specialty. [MedAlert]
Up-to-date drug information, journal summaries, clinical trial results and other clinically relevant information released on a continuing basis. You will receive information based on your specialty, whether it is Pediatrics, Cardiology, Infectious Disease, etc.
What's New in This Release:
· We have improved how you sign in to your account and manage your mobile medical resources. Let us know what you think! Go to "Send Feedback" under the "Settings" tab and share your insights.
· Note to users updating from a previous version: when you first launch the app, you will be given the opportunity to download available resources that you have not previously installed. To update, add or remove resources at any time, please go to the "Manage Resources" section under "Settings".
· Now you can update your RxDrugs formulary selections from within the app! Simply go to "Settings " Account " Formulary Plan Selection". You can select formulary info from over 5,000 health plans in all 50 US states.
What's New in 1.17.8:
· Bugs banished
· Location Services enabled
· iOS 4 or greater is now required to use this app
What's New in 1.16.23:
· Bugs euthanized
· Option to turn off the split screen feature on iPad. To change this setting, go to Tool " Settings
What's New in 1.16.17:
· Audio pronunciation tracks in resources, including Taber's, will now play properly when the app is used on a cellular connection
· Improved text clarity when you pinch & zoom
· Images are now scaled to the width of the screen. This will primarily help users of the Netter's resources
· Various other bugs fixed to make the app run smoother for you!
What's New in 1.16.13:
· Important bug fixes related to multitasking support
What's New in 1.16.11:
· Supports multitasking (finally!)
· New MedAlert preview feature. Once a day the preview shows fresh MedAlerts. You can view a MedAlert from the preview or from the regular MedAlert icon listing
· New ability to edit your Skyscape.com account from within the app
· New "Send Feedback" feature under the Tools section. Go ahead, tell us what you think!
· Spiffy new splash screen
· Bugs squashed
What's New in 1.15.7:
· You can now see all sections of a topic merged together in one view or view them separately. Go to Tools > Settings to turn merge on/off. (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)
· NEW iPad feature: Split screen for easier navigation and improved layout.
· Bug fixes. (Current users: bug fixes will take effect in a normal update. No need to delete and reinstall the app.)
What's New in 1.14.11:
· This latest release includes fixes of bugs that may have caused the app to hang, perform slowly or crash-as reported by some users.
What's New in 1.14.8:
· Formulary information added to RxDrugs. Over 5000 health plans in 50 states are supported (download of RxDrugs update is required)
· New interface for MedAlert
· MedAlert messages are now fully integrated with global search and SmartLink
What's New in 1.11.14:
· This release fixes issues related to the app crashing, as reported by some users
· Improved scrolling in grid view
· Minor bug fixes
What's New in 1.10.5:
· Introducing Smart Search (Global search)
· Minor bug fixes and enhancements
What's New in 1.9.11:
· Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 2.x, Apple iPhone OS 2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Endocrine Diseases Endocrine Diseases - Your endocrine system includes eight major glands throughout your body. These glands make hormones. Hormones are chemical messengers. They travel through your bloodstream to tissues or organs. Hormones work slowly and affect body processes from head to toe.
This is a great application that discusses the most important topics in endocrine diseases
Nursing Spectrum Drug Handbook 5th Edition (iPhone/iPad) Nursing Spectrum Drug Handbook delivers what nurses from around the world said they wanted most in such a publication: ease of use and a strong emphasis on patient safety. As convenient as it is thorough, the handbook enables nurses to carry essential drug information around with them wherever they go
Medical Symptoms Medical Symptoms - A symptom is a departure from normal function or feeling which is noticed by a patient, indicating the presence of disease or abnormality.
Symptoms may be chronic, relapsing or remitting. They also may progressively worsen or progressively become better.
This is a great application that discusses the most important health symptoms
Psych Drugs With Psych Drugs, you can learn important and useful information about various psychotropic medications
CPR Americas CPR Americas - CPR – Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
CPR by PHILS will help you training basic skills that can help you save lives!
Your iPhone will be your victim but also your instructor
Best Diet Foods Best Diet Foods - Ready to eat more healthy foods in the New Year? If so, look no further.
Healthy living starts with healthy eating. This great app contains info on healthy foods that you can incorporate into your daily meals, such as: Avocados, Blueberries, Flax Seeds, Garlic, Dark Chocolate, Green Tea, Red Wine, etc..
E Food Additives Useful mobile application that provides comprehensive information about 595 food additives to help you learn which ones to avoid
Family Doctor Family Doctor is a quick-reference health guide to your symptoms and how to deal with them - based on the well-known and time-tested medical tips of Home Medical Adviser.
Try the simple “yes&no” Q&A charts that will take you through your symptoms and will give you approved guidelines about what to do for your headaches or for your baby tummy ache
Immune Disorders Immune Disorders - When your body encounters a germ, its first line of defense is your immune system. Specialized cells and organs help your body recognize and respond to foreign invaders. Your immune system even has its own circulatory system, called the lymphatic system.
This is a great application that discusses the most important topics in immune disorders
Lungs & Breathing Lungs & Breathing - During a normal day, you breathe nearly 25,000 times. When you breathe, your lungs take in oxygen from the air and deliver it to the bloodstream. The cells in your body need oxygen to work and grow.
People with lung disease have difficulty breathing. Millions of people in the U.S. have lung disease
Other Software by developer «Skyscape»:
Manual of I.V. Therapeutics, 4th Ed. (Mnlivther™) Manual of I.V. Therapeutics, 4th Ed. (Mnlivther™)
Manual of I.V. Therapeutics, 4th Edition
powered by Skyscape
Author(s): Lynn Dianne Phillips, RN, MSN, CRNI
Publisher: F.A. Davis Company
Manual of I.V
The Merck Manual of Patient Symptoms(mercksym) This clear, convenient, and thorough resource for common symptoms is ideal for Medical students doing clinical rotations, Nurse practitioners (NPs), Physician assistants (PAs) and Students training to become NPs and PAs
Clinical Guide Skin & Wound Care(woundcare) Clinical Guide Skin & Wound Care is the only all-in-one invaluable resource to skin and wound care, with new sections on skin care and incontinence, important new information on