VisualDx is new medical app for the iPhone and iPod Touch combines physician-reviewed clinical information with THOUSANDS of medical images from renowned physician and institutional collections. The only medical application to represent the variation of disease presentation through age, stage, and skin type, VisualDx Mobile addresses the key complexities faced by many clinicians today when diagnosing dermatologic and other visual conditions.
· Visually VALIDATE a diagnosis by comparing medical images to your patient’s presentation
· Quickly search by disease for next steps on MANAGEMENT and PATIENT CARE
· See the DIFFERENTIAL as you enter your patient’s signs, symptoms, and other key findings
· Review ICD-9 codes, diagnostic pearls, best tests, and MORE, right at the point of care
· Look up medication-induced diseases by drug for over 800 generic medications
· Provide on-the-spot patient education with real medical IMAGES a patient can relate to
VisualDx Mobile REQUIRES a VisualDx subscription
What's New in This Release:
· Version 2.21 upgrades VisualDx Mobile to work with VisualDx 6.21.
· New content includes MERS-CoV for a total of 1,294 diagnoses and 27,227 images.
· Jump to diagnosis from within texts opens to jumped diagnosis.
· On iPhone, diagnosis text now contains HTML scripting and appears the same as VisualDx web content. Examples: bolding, italics, lists.
· Jump to medication citation jumps to separate medication pane.
· All PubMed citations jump to a separate browser pane within VisualDx.
· Login and signup have clearer descriptions to better guide the process.
What's New in 2.15:
· Version 2.15 upgrades VisualDx Mobile to work with version 6.15 of VisualDx and provides a way for users to request a password reset from within the app.
What's New in 2.13.2:
· Version 2.13.2 contains fixes for running VisualDx on an iPad with iOS 4.2
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Bones, Joints & Muscles Bones, Joints & Muscles - Your bones help you move, give you shape and support your body. They are living tissues that rebuild constantly throughout your life.
A joint is where two or more bones come together, like the knee, hip, elbow or shoulder. Joints can be damaged by many types of injuries or diseases.
Your muscles help you move and help your body work
I.V. Drug Handbook (iPhone/iPad) I.V. Drug Handbook - Administer I.V. medications knowledgeably, safely and confidently! Because there is no room for error, turn to McGraw-Hill's I.V. Drug Handbook. Featuring a strong focus on patient safety, administering and monitoring I.V. drugs, the Handbook delivers concise, practical guidance to help you carry out one of the most difficult tasks you face
Best Diet Foods Best Diet Foods - Ready to eat more healthy foods in the New Year? If so, look no further.
Healthy living starts with healthy eating. This great app contains info on healthy foods that you can incorporate into your daily meals, such as: Avocados, Blueberries, Flax Seeds, Garlic, Dark Chocolate, Green Tea, Red Wine, etc..
HealthFacts HealthFacts contains a rich collection of thousands of interesting health-related facts, useful tips, and relevant medical statistics -- concisely written for quick and easy review.
Simply SHAKE or TAP your iPhone or iPod to move to the next health fact.
OR, Swipe Left, or Swipe Up to move to the next health fact
Injuries & Wounds Injuries & Wounds - An injury is damage to your body. It is a general term that refers to harm caused by accidents, falls, blows, burns, weapons and more. In the U.S., millions of people injure themselves every year. These injuries range from minor to life-threatening. Injuries can happen at work or play, indoors or outdoors, driving a car or walking across the street
CPR Europe CPR Europe - CPR – Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
CPR by PHILS will help you training basic skills that can help you save lives!
Your iPhone will be your victim but also your instructor
Health Tips 1000 Health Tips 1000 - This application contains a rich collection of 1000+ interesting and useful health tips -- concisely written for quick and easy review
E Food Additives Useful mobile application that provides comprehensive information about 595 food additives to help you learn which ones to avoid
BabyCenter My Pregnancy Today BabyCenter My Pregnancy Today - Introducing the most comprehensive daily pregnancy application - from BabyCenter, the most trusted pregnancy and parenting resource worldwide. Simply enter your baby's due date and My Pregnancy Today turns your iPhone into an expert guide for your exact day of pregnancy
Other Software by developer «Logical Images, Inc»:
Comments on VisualDx:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if VisualDx supports it