The Vitamin K application provides information about foods and how they are rated for Vitamin K content. This is provided as a means to assist in deciding which foods to eat if you are using blood thinning medications such as Coumadin or Warfarin. The foods are rated from NO Vitamin K all the way up to EXTREMELY HIGH in Vitamin K. The following colors help readily identify which is which:
- Black = Rated EXTREMELY HIGH in Vitamin K
- Dark Red = Rated VERY HIGH in Vitamin K
- Red = Rated HIGH in Vitamin K
- Orange = Rated MODERATELY HIGH in Vitamin K
- Yellow = Rated MODERATE in Vitamin K
- Yellow-Green = Rated MODERATELY LOW in Vitamin K
- Green = Rated LOW in Vitamin K
- CYAN = Rated VERY LOW in Vitamin K
- WHITE = Rated NO Vitamin K
There are four tables listing foods:
- ALL FOODS
- Foods rated Low in Vitamin K (0.0 - 9.9 mcg)
- Foods rated Moderate in Vitamin K (10.0 - 24.9 mcg)
- Foods rated High in Vitamin K (25.0 - 1146.6 mcg)
Selecting a food in any of the tables will display additional information including, in some cases, a photograph of the item.
Information is derived from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference: Vitamin K Content of Selected Foods per Common Measure. There are currently over 930 different foods included, searchable using approximately 2,500 names (some foods are known by different names or how they are prepared, e.g., "Egg, Fried" and "Fried Egg"). A few these have as many as six searchable names.
What's New in This Release:
· Remove indication some tabs will be deleted.
· Info about adding Custom Food Definitions in iNutrients app.
What's New in 4.0:
· Adds Copy Functionality ... 1) Copy single intake item to today; and 2) Copy entire day's intake items to today.
What's New in 3.5:
· Uses full screen size for iPhone 5.
What's New in 3.1:
· Corrections for multi-page printing.
· Printing now includes headers and footers.
· Changes to "About this App".
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Correction to menu during startup.
· Modifications to "About This App".
What's New in 3.0:
· Now a Universal App.
· Record user created custom servings.
· Faster startup.
What's New in 2.6:
· Correct positioning of Change Date pickers for iOS 5.
What's New in 2.5:
· Minor bug fixes.
· Tested on iOS 5.
· Some updated graphics.
What's New in 2.4:
· Adds Backup & Restore capability for NutrientHistory.DB
· Instructions are provided at the end of the About this App info page
What's New in 2.3:
· Database of personal nutrient intake servings can now be fully edited including 1) changing the number of servings; 2) changing the date; and 3) deleting records.
· "How to Use this App" has been expanded to include illustrations for recording, printing and editing.
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Corrects for My Nutrient Intake table display error when scrolling.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
MTBC iRx With the MTBC iRx application, you can always keep in constant contact with your pharmacy. MTBC iRx has made mobile e-prescribing easy for healthcare providers whether they are in the office, at the hospital, or even at home. In just a few seconds, providers can connect with pharmacies and improve their patients’ lives
Sickweather Social health network that displays illness reports on a map and alerts you in real-time when you are about to enter a sick zone
Nerv'ometer Nerv'ometer is a fun application. You can make your friends have a big laugh using it.
Nerv'ometer measures your stress using the iPhone's accelerometer. To run the test just press the start button and hold still until the test ends. In a few seconds you will have the test results.
Compare tests at dinner with your friends to cheer up your night
Swine Flu Scanner Free (Fingerprint Test) Swine Flu Scanner Free (Fingerprint Test) - Swine Flu Scanner Lite is the free version of Swine Flu Scanner. Have fun testing yourself, friends and family for Swine Flu!
Upgrade to the full version for doctor consultations, experimental cures, Facebook integration and more!
Swine Flu Scanner Lite can not really diagnose swine flu
White Noise Box White Noise Box - features all of kinds of quality noise samples, helping you sleep, reduce stress, increase privacy, mask your tinitus, increase your concentration or simply block distractions. This app features high fidelity white, red (brown), violet, pink and blue noise loops, as well as various nature sounds
iChillout - Ambient Sounds Chillout to the sounds of the rainforest - relax by a waterfall - let your mind wander with the wind chimes
Sleep Gadget Sleep Gadget will allow you to record, graph, and analyze your sleep patterns, helping you to know where you need improvement
Massage Finder Massage Finder - Massage Mate is an easy-to use, quick, and convenient way to find a massage therapist near you. This is a free application, so be sure to check it out!
After a stressful day at work, a therapeutic and pampering massage can help you unwind and improve your physical, mental, and spiritual well-being
Radisphere Radisphere is an iPhone app which facilitates referring physician communications by providing real-time access to Final Reports, Addendums and Critical Findings
Other Software by developer «James Hollender»:
Comments on Vitamin K:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Vitamin K supports it