Canon Mobile Printing for iPhone/iPad - Canon Mobile Printing allows you to print files from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to compatible Canon printers via the local WiFi network. Supported content includes images, web pages, PDFs and other document files.
Supported printers include:
· imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
· Color imageRUNNER series
· imageRUNNER series
· Color imageCLASS series
· imageCLASS series
· i-SENSYS series
· LBP series
· Satera series
· Laser Shot series
· Quickly and easily set paper sizes
· Print up to 20 photos at one time
· Start the camera and print a photograph you have just taken
· Display and print web pages
· Link to a wide variety of applications and print files
· Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing
· Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address
· Store print data in multi-function printers and printers
What's New in This Release:
· Supports iPad Air and iPad mini Retina display models
· Supports iOS 7.1
· Supports PDF direct printing
· Supports the Secure Print function
· Supports the Department ID Management function
· Able to display in the app the optimum print settings according to the options attached to multi-function devices and printers
· User interface complies with iOS 7.x flat design
· Additional supported multi-function devices/printers
· Fixed minor bugs
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Camera One : ALL-IN-1 Camera One : ALL-IN-1 - Are you sick of purchasing so many small iPhone Camera applications and tired to switch them for different functions?
Are you looking for a single application which can cover all normal digital camera features?
"Camera One" is the application you are looking for
aremaC aremaC - Create real-time effects by stacking and nesting effects with arbitrary masks together! Real-time means you can see the result BEFORE you take the photo
Juxtaposer Juxtaposer lets you combine multiple pictures into fun photomontages quickly and easily thanks to its amazingly intuitive and responsive user interface.
Take any element from one picture and add it to another. Put your friend's head on a statue's body, remix your pets into a mythical creature, or magically join your favorite band, it is simple and the process is fun
RageCam Turn your pictures into Rage Comics with the RageCam app for iPhone!
PhotoStand - PhotoFrame PhotoStand - PhotoFrame transforms your iPhone into a photo frame.
· Full-screen display of photograph.
· It is possible to display it by selecting photographs from the album up to 20.
· The switch time of the photographic display can be selected for 30 seconds for 20 seconds for 10 seconds
aE Camera Flash aE Camera Flash brightens images just like a good flash! It was developed in cooperation with an award winning professional photographer, the director of graphic design for an international magazine, and a DSP expert from USC. This is not a toy, it is a post processing DSP engine that has made several photographers say "Wow!"
Polaroid Instant Cam Polaroid Instant Cam - This application offers a fun experience inspired by the classic Polaroid Instant Camera. All you need to do is click, blow or shake your iOS device and your photo appears just like the original Polaroid camera. You can also apply custom special effects to your pictures and give them a special look
HDR+ Camera for iPhone/iPad HDR+ Camera for iPhone/iPad - HDR+ Camera allows you to easily take HDR photos using your iOS device.
High dynamic range (HDR) imaging is a technique used in photography to capture scenes in vivid colors, which wouldn't be possible with a normal camera due to ranging light intensity
iCover iCover - Put a photo on magazine cover and have fun showing it to friends and family! iCover has 35 different industry magazines to choose from. You can select any of them and make an impressive, unique, custom fake magazine cover with ease. Insert photos of your friends, family, yourself, your pets or car and share the results by emailing it
Other Software by developer «Canon Electronics»:
EOS Remote for iPhone EOS Remote for iPhone - EOS Remote allows you to remotely control compatible Canon SLR cameras from your iPhone via WiFi. With it, you can preview the camera's viewfinder on the screen of your mobile device, adjust focus and shooting values, and release the shutter