NewsRack is a fully featured RSS reader for iPhone and iPad with a unique interface. Skim over the latest headlines on a beautiful rack of newspapers (only iPhone/iPod touch) or use the powerful classic interface to read and organize feeds.
· Synchronization with Google Reader (optional)
· Automatic feed discovery and preview
· Integrated feed directory
· Download of embedded images for offline viewing
· Organization of feeds in categories (synced with Google Reader)
· Integrated mini browser to read the original website of a news item
· Sharing via Email, Twitter, Instapaper or Delicious.
· Multiple app-wide themes (only iPhone/iPod touch)
What's New in This Release:
· Support for the retina display of the new iPad
· Fixed issues with Facebook sharing
· On iOS 5, Twitter sharing is now done with the system-wide tweet sheet
· On iOS 5.1 (iPad), the article list can now be shown with a swipe gesture
· NewsRack's data is no longer included with iTunes and iCloud backups. If you want to backup a copy of your subscription list, please use the "Export Feed List" option from the settings.
What's New in 2.5.3:
· Bugfixes and compatibility with future versions of iOS
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Yahoo News Digest for iPhone News aggregator and summarizer application that keeps you up to date with what is happening all over the world right on your iPhone
Autodesk AREA Mobile Autodesk AREA Mobile application brings together support tools, news, forums and training into one place for your post production work in television and film
The Onion The official iPhone/iPod Touch application of The Onion, America's Finest News Source
ESPNChicago.com ESPNChicago.com - Chicago sports fans welcome to your one-stop shop for instant access to breaking local news, Chicago team information, local writers, bloggers and a custom Chicago SportsCenter. Not to mention, navigating this app is super easy with the rotating carousel that allows you to flip through the content seamlessly
MSN Onit MSN Onit - The guy’s guide to girls, cars, gadgets, fitness and life advice--plus a touch of humor. MSN Onit curates the most interesting content from your favorite magazines, highlights events and activities around town, and puts them in the palm of your hand
Topix Aura Download Topix Aura, the iPhone application with the most comprehensive local news and information.
With in-depth coverage nationwide, Aura dynamically updates local information based on your GPS location or saved ZIP code. And, like its namesake, it shines a light on everything around you
Taptu for iOS Taptu for iOS - Taptu is a social news reader that allows you to keep up to date with everything that matters to you right from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The app enables you to follow your favorite websites and blogs, as well as social networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn from a single place
CricketCompanion Mobile application that provides latest cricket scores on mobile
ATS 2010 Mobile ATS 2010 Mobile brings the latest event coverage from the American Thoracic Society's 2010 International Conference
Other Software by developer «omz:software»:
Comments on NewsRack:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if NewsRack supports it