Onion Browser is a minimal web browser that encrypts and tunnels web traffic through the Tor onion router network and provides other tools to help browse the internet while maintaining privacy.
Note: 10% of the developer's sales proceeds will be donated to the Tor Project and the Electronic Frontier Foundation, to support digital rights and online privacy. Onion Browser is open-source software.
· Internet access is tunneled through the Tor network.
· Ability to spoof HTTP User-Agent header.
· Ability to change cookie storage policy.
· "New Identity" button clears cookies, history, and cache and requests a new IP address in one quick step.
· Startup page contains a list of well-known, stable onion sites.
What's New in This Release:
· Updates to underlying libraries (bugfixes, stability updates): tor 0.2.3.17-beta (June 15)
· Fixed checkbox behavior for Cookies in the options menu.
· Added help text to "Connecting..." stage.
What's New in 1.2.2:
· Update to underlying tor library (0.2.3.16-alpha). May improve connection stability when talking to nodes running OpenSSL 1.0.1.
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Opera Coast Surf the internet more easily and safely with this intuitive gesture-based web browser specifically designed for iPhone and iPad