ABBYY Business Card Reader for iPhone - allows you to transfer your contacts from business cards into iPhone's address book or CardHolder as well as to find more information about your contacts in Facebook, Twitter or on the Map!
Use two main features of this application:
· Transfer your contact data into iPhone's address book. ABBYY Business Card Reader determines the type of contact data (first name, last name, phone number, address, etc.) and transfers this data into corresponding fields of the address book.
· Store business card images in CardHolder – an archive that allows you to search and sort business cards by first name, last name, company, address, job title, email address and date of addition. With CardHolder users can simply tap the buttons designed for each action - to make calls, compose emails and text messages, look up street addresses or activate any Web link.
· CardHolder is a special archive of business card images along with their recognized data. You can search and sort these images by contact's first name, last name, company, address and the date of addition.
· With CardHolder users can simply tap the buttons designed for each action - to make calls, compose emails and text messages, look up street addresses or open any web link.
· Social Network Search: find information about your new contact on the most popular social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter instantly!
· Address search in Maps: recognize your contact and instantly find the address.
· There is no need to check each symbol after recognition - it highlights uncertain recognized symbols
· ABBYY Business Card Reader merges recognized information with an existing contact
· Recognizes business cards in 20 languages, including multilingual cards: Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian (both Bokmal and Nynorsk), Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
What's New in This Release:
· Added "All cards" group in the filter panel;
· Better integration with Salesforce CRM software;
· Improved exchange of business cards over Wi-Fi (Qualcomm's AllJoyn technology)
What's New in 6.1:
· Fully automated detection of business card boundaries on a snapshot and perspective correction of the cropping results
· Minor bugfixes
What's New in 4.9:
· New "Notes" field added
· View the original image when editing fields
· Ability to add photos of reverse sides of business cards
What's New in 4.8:
· Fixed a problem with business cards loss in the Cardholder
What's New in 4.7:
· Minor bug fixes
What's New in 4.5:
· Now you can look up a contact in the Cardholder by its address
· In addition to making calls, sending e-mails, and opening web links, the CardHolder now allows you to send SMS messages and find addresses on the map
· Now it takes even less time to input data with the countdown to shutter release removed
· Localized user interface: Portuguese language added
· iPhone 3G no longer supported