Platforms: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple iPhone OS
Categories: Organisation & Productivity
Upload date: 22 Dec 11
Rating: 2.2/5 (Total votes: 9)
Microsoft OneNote Mobile is the easy-to-use, powerful note-taking application for all of your ideas, brought to you by Microsoft Office. OneNote Mobile lets you create and view notes and lists whenever you need them. Sync your notes with free Windows Live online storage and access them from virtually anywhere using your phone, PC, or almost any web browser.
· Create flexible notes that can include text, pictures, bullets, and checkboxes
· Check To Do items off on the go
· Save time with quick access to your most recent notes
· Work with confidence — OneNote Mobile automatically syncs your notes with Windows Live in the background
· Organize your notes into sections or create new notebooks using OneNote 2010 or OneNote Web App and access them from your iPhone
What's New in This Release:
· Tables in notebooks are now visible
· Performance and reliability updates
What's New in 1.2:
· Search - find text in notebooks, sections and pages
· Pin recent notes - keep your favorite notes at the top of the Recently Viewed list
· Sync shared notebooks - if others have shared their notebooks with you on Windows Live SkyDrive, you can now sync them with your device and work on them together; just turn them on in the OneNote for iPhone Notebook Settings
· Choose the notebooks that sync to your phone and appear on the Home screen - you'll find this useful when you have SkyDrive notebooks that you don't want to sync or view from your phone
· Set image size for photos you insert - choose smaller image sizes for faster syncing or larger sizes for higher fidelity images
· A new color scheme that gives the app a lighter look and feel
What's New in 1.1:
· Simplified sign-in screen
· Ability to email notes
· Easier deletion of notes
· Home button to quickly return to notebooks view
· Faster syncing and app performance
What's New in 1.0.1:
· Fixed issue preventing some users from completing initial sign in (error 400).
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
4Notes 4Notes is the fast, simple, and elegant way to keep track of notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
Springpad for iPhone/iPad Useful productivity application that can help you save anything and retrieve it later from all your mobile devices and the internet
DataStat DataStat is an application that allows you to record events in your life and offer statistics about those events
Other Software by developer «Microsoft»:
Remote Display Control One of the Microsoft PowerToys that will allow you to display on your PC your PocketPC screen when it's connected (using TCP/IP, this can be the cradle, a modem or a network card)
Level With the Level for Windows Phone you will always have the power to keep your world straight and streamlined!
Microsoft Recite An easy way to remember, search and retrieve voice notes and reminders
Crackdown 2: Project Sunburst Combining fast, addictive action with a connection to your chosen turf in the real world via Bing Maps, you can build your bases anywhere on earth and make your stand!
Bing for iPad Bing for iPad brings you closer to what you are looking for by delivering a visually rich, touch-enabled way to search and browse news, movies, Bing homepage images, local businesses, popular searches and much more
Standalone Device Emulator This is the v2 release of the Device Emulator, that updates the V1 emulator that released in conjunction with Visual Studio 2005