Joomla Admin Mobile! Lite for iPhone/iPad - Take Joomla on the go with Joomla Admin Mobile! (JAM!). This native iOS app lets you manage your Joomla 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 or 2.5 websites right from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Using JAM! you can create new articles, set titles and categories, upload images - all without leaving the app. In addition, the support for 3rd party JAM! plugins gives users unlimited functionality and access to their data.
Note: To use this app, a Joomla! xml/rpc component has to be installed on each site.
· Save your Joomla! site login information
· View/Add/Edit/Delete Joomla Articles w/ images
· View Joomla Sections (Joomla! 1.5 only)
· View Joomla Categories
· View Joomla Users
· View Joomla Menus
· View Joomla Menu Items
· Pagination for all groups - You select how many articles, users, etc you fetch at a time
· Article filtering by section, category, or publishing status
· Edit/Insert Images into Articles
· View/Edit Global Configuration
· 3rd Party Plugins
· JAM! Lite is a limited version of the full JAM! application. In addition to being ad-supported, it only allows for full blogging features. It is limited to only viewing most other admin features. The full version allows you to edit and save everything you see in the app. The Lite version is also limited to accessing one plugin.
What's New in This Release:
· Fix crash when adding new site.
What's New in 2.2.0:
· Require component version 2.2
· Add 3rd party plugins.
· Add Global Configuration.
· Fix a bug where deleting an article would crash the app.
· Fix a bug where saving an entity (article, etc) would sometimes crash the app.
· Add code to use getVersion if getVersionWithLogin method doesn't exist to support old versions of the components so the user is told what version they have and what version they need to upgrade to.
· Fix missing title for menu items (list and detail).
· Fix test connection button on site info. This was broken in 2.1.0.
· Add Upgrade button to table views in Lite version.
· Change some logic with TextField/TextView delegates.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Calcuccino Scientific Calculator Calcuccino is a programmers' calculator that uses the iPhone's menus and swipe gestures to improve on the conventional calculator. The result is a powerful calculator for programming, engineering and scientific use, with big buttons for fast and reliable entry.
Swipe across the interface to perform common tasks and reveal more information
MobiAccess Development MobiAccess is a mobile development framework that enables developers to easily create mobile applications for data collection without extensive knowledge on mobile development. It handles data replication (mobiSync) and data visualization (mobiVision) as well
WWDC WWDC - The WWDC 2011 app is your mobile guide to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference. Access a range of conference information on-the-go from your iPhone or iPad
Little Book of Neon Play Little Book of Neon Play - If you are an iPhone developer, this could be a big help. Use our three useful tools to help you when developing apps. These include:
NAME YOUR APP - see if your app name fits nicely under the icon.
iPHONE FONTS - a full list of dynamic fonts available for iPhone.
RGB SELECTOR - get help to find the RGB, hex and HSV values for your source code
HTML Viewer (iPhone) HTML Viewer is a web development tool which enables you to view the source of a web page
Python 3.2 for iOS Python 3.2 for iOS - Python 3.2 for iOS is a Python 3.2.3 IDE for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It allows you to create and run Python scripts on your iOS device.
The app includes all the standard Python modules, an interactive interpreter, and the complete Python documentation
Other Software by developer «Covert Apps»:
Joomla Admin Mobile! for iPhone/iPad Joomla Admin Mobile! for iPhone/iPad - Take Joomla on the go with Joomla Admin Mobile! (JAM!). This native iOS app lets you manage your Joomla 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 or 2.5 websites right from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Using JAM! you can create new articles, set titles and categories, upload images - all without leaving the app