Read It Later Pro for iPhone/iPad ets you save websites to read later, even without an internet connection.
When you come across an article or a website you'd like to read but can't at that time, save it to your Read it Later list. You can then read it whenever you have a moment, on the couch, in your commute, on the plane, train, or practically anywhere. This allows you to eliminate the cluttering of bookmarks and inboxes with links that are merely of a one-time interest. It's like a staging area for bookmarks.
The application is a part of the Read It Later service, used by over a million users. Read It Later can integrate with every major web browser and even has a robust Firefox extension. All of your browsers and devices are tied to a single sync account which means you can save an article from work or home and read it on your phone. Key Features:
· Offline Reading: View complete websites even without an internet connection.
· Sync: Use the same list between all of your computers and devices
· Text-only View: Easy to read mode strips formatting and images
· Quick Scrollbar: Quickly move up and down long articles.
· Sorting: Sort your list by date, title, and site
· Tagging: Organize your list into groups
· Searching: Filter your list by title, site, and tags
· Saved Positions: Remembers where you left off on every article, provides 'Currently Reading' section for a quick overview of open articles. Syncs your scroll position to your computer. Pro Features:
· Tap to Save Bookmarklet: Lightning fast batching of links directly from mobile safari. Works great on sites like Google Reader, Digg, CNN, or any news portal.
· Fullscreen Reader: Expands the reader to the full edges of the screen
· Share: Share pages from your list on major bookmarking services/social networks. Works with Twitter, Digg, Facebook, StumbleUpon and a lot more
· Send to App: Send links directly to popular apps like Twittelator, Tweetie, TwitterFon and more
· One Touch Rotation Lock: After rotating the phone, you can lock the orientation, perfect for reading while laying down
· Automark as Read: Allow marking pages as read as you read them
· Unread Count: Shows the number of items in your list from your home screen.
What's New in This Release:
· Retina iPad support
· 5.1 Compatibility support
· Fixed: Delicious Sharing
What's New in 2.4.7:
· Fixed issue where labels would be blank on older iPhones and iPod touches
· Fixed issue where trying to mark multiple items as read would cause articles to open
What's New in 2.4.5:
· Fixed crash on launch for customers on iOS 3
· Added hardware brightness control for iPads on iOS 5
What's New in 2.4.3:
· Fixes black screen issue.
What's New in 2.4.1:
· Improvements to web view downloader
· Improvements to login support
· Fixed: Missing keyboard in custom logins
· Fixed: Support for Lifehacker/Gawker redesign
· Fixed: Vimeo videos appearing empty
· Other minor improvements
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Eurosport for iPhone/iPad Keep up to date with the latest sports news, view live scores and access results for every major event right from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
Tantao News Access the latest English-language news from China, plus Breaking World News
Yellow Pages for HanDBase With the Yellow Pages applet, you won't need to carry the Yellow Pages phone book with you ever again
eHow for iPhone/iPad With millions of helpful articles at your fingertips, eHow is your source for expert tips and advice on topics spanning Home, Food, Money, Family, Health, Style and more