Reeder is a Fever, Readability and Google Reader client for iPhone.
The app supports:
· Fever syncing (optional, paid web app required, see feedafever.com)
· Readability syncing (optional, free account required, see readability.com)
· Google Reader syncing (optional, free account required, see google.com/reader)
· Multiple Fever or Google Reader accounts
Reeder also allows you to share share articles, sites, links, text selections and images (article view only, tap on image to share) from the article view and in-app browser. Sharing services:
· Mail Gestures, article list:
· Swipe right/left to toggle unread/starred (configurable for both directions)
· Two-finger swipe up/down to mark as read above/below Gestures, article viewer:
· Swipe right to go back to article list
· Swipe left to open in-app browser
· Pinch-to-zoom for images
· Pinch to toggle Readability Other features:
· Image caching
· Subscribe and unsubscribe (Google Reader only)
What's New in This Release:
· First third-party sync service as an alternative to Google Reader
Local/standalone RSS support:
· You now can use Reeder as a standalone reader, no syncing
· Various bugfixes
What's New in 3.0.4:
· Ready for iOS 6 and the new iPhone 5
· Fever syncing issues (missing folders)
What's New in 3.0.1:
· The "All Items" view now shows unread counts instead of item counts.
· Option to disable the display of counts in the app (see Settings > App Settings)
· Reeder now sets the selected view mode (* Starred / * Unread / All Items) globally, not only for the current view.
· Visual feedback when switching view modes (* Starred / * Unread / All Items)
· Addressed issues with multiple accounts support for Google Reader.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Audible (iPhone) Audible.com, the Internetís premier provider of digital audiobooks and more, is now available on your iPhone and iPod Touch!