DDS GP is for dental professionals to show conditions and treatments to their patients.
TAP and DRAG to easily show severity of decay, periodontal disease, cracks, and numerous other conditions and procedures.
DRAW right on the screen with your finger... then save your drawings.
ADD your own images or photos from your photo library.
SEND OR PRINT custom treatment plans to your patients.
OVER 200 unique demonstrations!
No more waiting for videos to load. No unknown voice-over artists talking to your patients.
CONSISTENTLY UPDATED and improved.
DDS GP is all you will need for patient consultations.
What's New in This Release:
· Minor Fixes for FAQ and DropBox handling
What's New in 5.0.14:
· iOS 6 orientation issues
What's New in 5.0.8:
· User can now review demonstrations from the treatment plan itself without having to search through the main menu to locate items. This is better for when you are providing a summary of your plan to the patient, especially when there are multiple items.
· Now, unlimited text is allowed in the treatment plan "notes" field. What's New in 5.0.6:
· Minor content corrections.
What's New in 5.0.4:
· Improved Japanese and Chinese Translations.
· Retina display support for new iPad.
What's New in 5.0.2:
· Fixed bug with adding a personal demonstration.
What's New in 5.0.1:
· Fixed a bug where app would quit when used in iOS 4.3.
· Note: "Add Your Own Module" function requires iOS 5.
· Fixed a bug where office address was not properly saved after editing.
What's New in 5.0:
· Practice/doctor name can now be as long as you want and is always displayed at the very top of the screen.
· Viewing area for demonstrations is now as large as possible. Any bigger and it'll be off the edge of the iPad!
· Drawing tools are always visible in their own window and can be hidden or repositioned anywhere to your liking.
· Option to retain or clear previous patient's data (name, treatment plan) when launching app. See settings menu. Default is "off" so data is retained when you multitask.
· Slider control has larger button to make it easier to "grab".
· New menu fonts are easier to read and more uniform.
· Images now have their own popover window instead of the slide-out tray.
· Images are now shown 4x the size they were before!
· Images may now be drawn upon with your finger. Multi-level undo is included.
· Image drawings can be saved for later.
· Images can now be added directly from the iPad camera. This is a great shortcut for IO Cam users... just take a picture of the PC screen.
· Images can now be added directly from Dropbox. For info and a free account, visit dropbox.com.
· You may now import multiple images at a time... menu will happily stay open until you click outside it.
· Movies can be imported and drawn on! This alone is a huge feature that will be expanded in the future.
· Portrait mode is now supported!!! Rotate the iPad to see just the demo being used... no menu to distract the patient. Rotate back to choose another demo.
· Make-your-own-demo! You can use your own pictures or drawings to create a demo of your own. They will live in the My Demos folder and can also be added to favorites.
· Treatment plan cover letter has been added to be more personal and look more professional.
· Treatment plan cover letter is now fully customizable... header, body, disclaimer, and even your signature!
What's New in 4.0.32:
· minor content changes
What's New in 4.0.30:
· Fixes a nasty bug where the image tray would be displayed incorrectly.
· Fixes a even nastier bug where the image would not enlarge when tapped.
What's New in 4.0.26:
· Minor content changes
What's New in 4.0.24:
· Stability improvements.
What's New in 4.0.22:
· Content corrections and additions
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
American Health Journal The American Health Journal application offers the largest video library of physician interviews on virtually any health related topic
Clinical Anesthesia (iPhone) The Handbook of Clinical Anesthesia covers all aspects of anesthesia, from basic principals, to preparation, to post-anesthesia care
Family Doctor A quick-reference health guide to your symptoms and how to deal with them - based on the well-known and time-tested medical tips of Home Medical Adviser
Bright Futures Guidelines (iPhone) An updated, highly efficient system to help you provide better health care, save time, and keep up with changes in family, communities, and society that impact child's health
Other Software by developer «Kick Your Apps, Inc.»:
DDS GP Yes! DDS GP Yes! is for dental professionals to show conditions and treatments to their patients