Wills Eye Manual for iPhone contains many new ophthalmologic medications and surgical techniques.
Includes the results of some of the recent clinical trials, such as the CRASH study. Newly added a number of new topics on iridodialysis/ cyclodialysis, sclopeteria, shaken baby syndrome, crystalline keratopathy, ptosis, familial exudative vitreoretinopathy, crystalline retinopathy, lens-induced glaucoma, and more.
· Instant access to current information on diagnosis and treatment of all eye disorders.
· Valuable resource for residents, comprehensive opthalmologists, optometrists, emergency room physicians, prmiary care practitioners, medical students and other health care professionals delivering eye care.
· Ideal for office or emergency room use.
· Every disorder is covered in a concise, easy-to-scan entry that includes symptoms, signs, etiology, differential diagnosis, work-up, treatment, and follow-up.
· Augmented the Appendices section to include intravitreal injections and antibiotics, anterior chamber paracentesis, laser peripheral iridotomy, and YAG capsulotomy.
· Includes many new radiologic studies, laboratory tests, diagnostic methods, surgical techniques, and medications introduced in the past five years.
· Updated to include the newest drugs, procedures, and treatment protocols.
· Can be fully cross-indexed with all of Skyscape's 500+ nursing and medical references through Skyscape's SmartLink technology.
What's New in This Release:
· Store icon and launch icon of app updated
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 2.x, Apple iPhone OS 2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Nervous System - iPhone edition Nervous System - iPhone edition - This is a must have application for anyone studying anatomy. It has been designed for students from basic to middle level of anatomical medical knowledge as well as medical professionals
Musculoskeletal System - Anatomy Quiz Musculoskeletal System - Anatomy Quiz - This is an extremely useful tool for anyone interested in or studying anatomy. Identify over 200 superficial muscles and bones with two levels of question difficulty. The user can select to answer questions on Level 1, Level 2 or on both Levels. Twenty questions are chosen at random from a pool of over 200 questions
Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide 2011 (iPhone/iPad) Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide 2011 - Specifically geared towards patient-care, this instant-access guide provides registered nurses with essential, up-to-the-minute information on the selection and administration of 1,000 commonly used medications
5-Minute Cardiology (iPhone) 5-Minute Cardiology (iPhone) - Authored by members of the American Heart Association's Clinical Cardiology Council, The AHA Clinical Cardiac Consult is the perfect source of fast, reliable guidance on diagnosis and management of both common and rare cardiovascular problems.
This Skyscape Trusted Resource is created in partnership with Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Dietary Supplements Pocket Companion (DietaryPC) Dietary Supplements Pocket Companion (DietaryPC) - An essential resource for pharmacists, dieticians, CAM practitioners and other health professionals looking for up-to-date information on safety and efficacy of dietary supplements
Handbook of Applied Therapeutics, 7/e Handbook of Applied Therapeutics, 7/e
powered by Skyscape
Author(s): Mary A Koda-Kimble PharmD, Lloyd Y Young PharmD, Wayne A Kradjan PharmD, BCPS & B. J Guglielmo Jr
Pocket Emergency Paediatric Care (Pepc) Specially suitable for those working in poor countries & war zone,trauma section carries information on such problem as gunshot wound & emergency treatment of fracture & amputation
Perioperative Cardiovascular Evaluation for Noncardiac Surgery Perioperative Cardiovascular Evaluation for Noncardiac Surgery - adapted and enhanced for mobile devices from the full text version of ACC/AHA Practice Guidelines.
This clinical practice support tool from the American College of Cardiology Foundation provides a concise, portable reference tool for the busy clinician