Wills Eye Manual for iPhone contains many new ophthalmologic medications and surgical techniques.
Includes the results of some of the recent clinical trials, such as the CRASH study. Newly added a number of new topics on iridodialysis/ cyclodialysis, sclopeteria, shaken baby syndrome, crystalline keratopathy, ptosis, familial exudative vitreoretinopathy, crystalline retinopathy, lens-induced glaucoma, and more.
· Instant access to current information on diagnosis and treatment of all eye disorders.
· Valuable resource for residents, comprehensive opthalmologists, optometrists, emergency room physicians, prmiary care practitioners, medical students and other health care professionals delivering eye care.
· Ideal for office or emergency room use.
· Every disorder is covered in a concise, easy-to-scan entry that includes symptoms, signs, etiology, differential diagnosis, work-up, treatment, and follow-up.
· Augmented the Appendices section to include intravitreal injections and antibiotics, anterior chamber paracentesis, laser peripheral iridotomy, and YAG capsulotomy.
· Includes many new radiologic studies, laboratory tests, diagnostic methods, surgical techniques, and medications introduced in the past five years.
· Updated to include the newest drugs, procedures, and treatment protocols.
· Can be fully cross-indexed with all of Skyscape's 500+ nursing and medical references through Skyscape's SmartLink technology.
What's New in This Release:
· Store icon and launch icon of app updated
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 2.x, Apple iPhone OS 2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
AirStrip - Cardiology A pioneering mobile solution that allows clinicians to review the extent of a patient's ECG history and completely changes the way that cardiac waveform data can be viewed, reviewed, analyzed and interacted with
5-Minute Cardiology (iPhone) The AHA Clinical Cardiac Consult is the perfect source of fast, reliable guidance on diagnosis and management of both common and rare cardiovascular problems
Rapid ACLS (RapidACLS™) Contains a broad range of topics pertaining to advanced cardiac life support including info on airway management, pharmacology, vascular access, ECGs, electrical therapy and more
STSCardiac The Society of Thoracic Surgeons Practice Guideline Series: Antibiotic Prophylaxis in Cardiac Surgery, Part II: Antibiotic Choice