Syncplicity is the easiest way for you and your company to gain anytime, anywhere access to everything that's important to you – from any computer, device, server, or cloud application. Syncplicity's file synchronization and management technology brings all your data together in one place so it's always backed up, in sync, accessible, and instantly shareable. And because it was designed and built from the ground up for businesses and enterprises, it gives you the level of control, security, and function you need.
If you don't already have an account, start with a free 2GB Personal Edition account or a free 30-day Business Edition trial directly within the application. Then upgrade to a paid plan anytime to get more seats, storage, and features for you and your business.
Syncplicity for iPhone gives you full access to your entire Syncplicity account and makes sure you and your colleagues, partners, and friends are never more than a tap away from an important file.
· Enjoy a beautiful, 100% native user interface optimized for your iPhone or iPod Touch
· Browse and open any file or folder in your Syncplicity account, including shared folders
· Save bandwidth when you open files - Syncplicity skips re-downloading files that haven't changed
· Upload photos and videos taken on your device to any folder
· Manage files and folders in your entire account - create, delete, and restore anything
· Go back in time with full access to every file's previous versions
· Stay up-to-date with your news feed - all events in your account listed in chronological order
· Share any file with anyone over text, email, or just copy a secure web link into the clipboard
· Rest easy with end-to-end security - Syncplicity transmits and stores all data encrypted with AES-256 protection
· Remain safe and in control - unlinking your device will reset it and wipe all data stored on it
· Open files in other applications on your iPhone, such as Documents to Go
What's New in This Release:
· NEW FEATURE: Ability to send a secure shared link to a file with password protection and authenticated download. Respects IT admin policies for securing shared links, including link expiration policy.
What's New in 2.3.2:
New features and enhancements:
· Support for email addresses up to 80 characters in length
· Modified the shared links functionality to respect IT admin policies. If shared links policies are enabled users are restricted to emailing files only.
· Native shared links functionality coming soon!
· Fixed app crashing when removing a top-level folder remotely
· Fixed issues with uploading files via Open In when Syncplicity app is running in the background
What's New in 2.3.0:
· Added localization for French, Italian, German, and Spanish
What's New in 1.7.0:
· Syncplicity now works even when you're offline! Any files or folders you've previously opened are now available to you even when your device loses connectivity to the Internet. Just look for the green checkmark to see which files have been cached for offline use.
· Companies that have enabled "Single Sign-On" can now sign into the Syncplicity app with their AD/LDAP/Google Apps credentials. With full SAML/OpenID integration, a separate password is no longer required.
· Users subscribed to any one of our paid plans just gained another way to share files: as email attachments. Shareable links continue to be our best way to share files with others, but the choice is yours if you prefer a more traditional approach.
· Restore any deleted file or folder right back with the tap of a button, or permanently delete it anytime, anywhere. After all, file management on the go should be something you can take for granted!
· File previews now support full-screen mode, allowing you to dedicate every pixel on your screen to your document or photo. Just tap the screen to hide every piece of chrome out there, then tap it again to bring our buttons and menus back.
· We've partnered with Quickoffice to bring full bi-directional editing of all supported file types to Syncplicity. If you have Quickoffice Pro HD installed on your iPad, just tap "Open In...", select Quickoffice, edit your document, and tap "Save Back" to have your new version uploaded right back to Syncplicity.
What's New in 1.6.0:
· Upload files to Syncplicity from other iPhone and iPad apps with the click of a button! Any app that supports Apple's built-in "Open In..." feature - such as Safari, Mail, and Documents To Go - can now send files directly to any folder in your account. Save email attachments, online PDFs, and edited documents to your cloud with ease!
· A passcode feature we added in our last release to our iPhone app is now also available on the iPad. Protect access to the Syncplicity app with a unique 4-digit passcode that must always be entered, even if the iPad's device passcode is absent or known.
· A new Filter option on the Files tab now lets you sort files and folders by name, type, size, or date they were last modified on. Plus, you can instruct Syncplicity to display deleted files and folders as well, something that may come in handy the next time you need to open, undelete, or permanently delete these files and folders right from your device.
· You'll find a new Filter button on the News Feed tab as well. Use it to zero in on events in a specific Syncplicity folder and/or skip events you yourself generated.
· For additional security and compliance, Syncplicity now makes use of Apple's latest encryption technology (named Data Protection) on iPhones and iPads. This further enhances and strengthens Syncplicity's existing encryption process by doubly protecting sensitive data with your device's passcode.
What's New in 1.1.1:
· A few behind-the-scenes improvements.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)