pic2shop PRO - Build your own barcode-enabled application. Just configure the URL of your web application, and use pic2shop PRO to scan barcodes, transmit the code to your server, and interact with the results.
Before you buy, please try our free app pic2shop, to make sure the barcode scanner is what you need. Pic2shop and pic2shop PRO read EAN-13 and UPC-A barcodes (the ones found on virtually all retail packages and books).
WE DO NOT PROVIDE THE HOSTING SERVICE NOR THE WEB APPLICATION. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DEVELOPING THE WEB APPLICATION AND HOSTING IT ON YOUR OWN SERVER.
There are three configuration settings:
1. Home Page URL: the url of the web page displayed when the app launches (optional).
2. Barcode Lookup URL: the url of the web page fetched when a barcode is scanned or typed. The url must contain the string "EAN" or "UPC", which will be replaced by the actual barcode digits. That is how the barcode information is transmitted to your web app, and how the initial response is displayed to the user.
3. Send GPS coordinates: add a "&gps=latitude,longitude" to the lookup URL (where latitude and longitude are replaced by actual coordinates, if the user allowed).
Please note that you can include as many parameters as you like in either URL, they will be passed as is to your server. For example, you could give to each user a URL with a different "&userid=NNN" parameter to automatically identify them with the web application.
A quick and reliable to configure pic2shop PRO is to send a link to each user (by email or on a web page). When they click the link after they have installed pic2shop PRO, the app will launch and the three parameters will be set automatically. The link has the form:
where any special character in lookupURL and homeURL is replaced by its % encoding. For example, to make pic2shop PRO lookup the UPC database:
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes
· Support image upload from embedded browser
· Online database demo with PHP source code
What's New in 3.3:
· iPhone 5 full-screen support
· The configuration button can be hidden to prevent accidental changes
· Automatically re-configure the app with a "p2spro://configure" link from within the in-app
· All EAN8 barcodes now validate correctly when entered manually
· The barcode scanner is our latest and greatest
What's New in 3.1:
· Better accuracy for EAN-8 and UPC-E.
· Scans blurry UPCs and EANs upside-down.
· Fixes bug with Code 128.
· Removes flashing screen when called from other app.
What's New in 3.0:
· support for ITF, Code 39, Code 128, Codabar and QR in addition to EAN13/8 and UPCA/E
· can be called from other app or web site as external scanner
· scanner can be started by buttons inside embedded web browser for added flexibility
What's New in 2.0:
· Improved barcode scanner
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
HP CODESCAN HP CODESCAN turns your iPhone into an all-in-one barcode reader
BeeTagg Reader (iPhone) Detect a 2D BeeTagg, QR-Code or Datamatrix by taking a photo and detecting it. The BeeTagg Reader will take you to the contained information by launching Safari browser with the corresponding URL
Microsoft Tag Scan Tags from your mobile phone for instant access to information, websites, videos, reviews, and more