The Quest Gold - You can now have Quest, Island of Ice and Fire, Hero of Lukomorye I and Hero of Lukomorye II all together for a significantly reduced price! The Quest Gold contains the highly regarded The Quest, the large Official expansion and the first two expansions from the Hero of Lukomorye series, making it extremely good value!
The Quest is a beautifully hand drawn, engaging and sinister world full of mystery, magic and provocative challenges.
Choose from five customizable races and an array of skills, attributes, weapons, armor and enchantments, then explore a huge non-linear realm of four different cities and a wilderness of mountains, caves, lakes and forests.
Play an absorbing card game, solve brain-teasing quests and clash with dangerous opponents in this turn- and skill-based Role Playing Game.
You will have many choices, including some that may place you against the law, along your way to the dramatic end of your own choosing. You will need all your gaming know-how to survive and discover your destiny!
· well over a 100 hours of gameplay!
· fps-like view with continuously rendered 3D graphics
· ambient visual and sound effects
· day and night cycles with weather effects
· a huge, complex, living world with underground levels
· long and provocative main storyline
· almost two hundred side missions
· optional undead race with different abilities
· complex magic, enchant and alchemy system
· primary and secondary skills
· advanced dialogue system
· readable books, pickable locks, repairable items
· race-, gender-, fame- and outfit-based relationships
· fantasy card game with three decks at the inns
· original soundtrack
What's New in This Release:
· Required version for enabling Celtic Doom.
What's New in 16.5:
· (HOLI): Now the Tzarina removes Ivan's ring and the pigeon mail letter.
· (HOLI): Broono will send the player back to the Other Dimension once they have his quest and if they have the quest to pacify Gleb.
What's New in 16.1:
· Fixed some save issues with very high level characters.
What's New in 15.3:
· (Islands of Ice and Fire): The player can now go back to the Abbey's cell to talk to the Physician, even if they left without talking to him.
· (HOLIII): Puppy Love spellbook can now be bought in better potion shops.
· (HOLIII): Shelf in Hibarki village has permanent storage.
What's New in 15.2:
· (Mithril): If you've teleported out of the endgame without marking, you can now go back through the teleporter in Bethlusaa's Lair.
What's New in 15.1:
· (Celtic): The Iron and Gold Demon now smelt for you if you have 10 nuggets as they should, not 11.
· (Celtic): If you poisoned Habren and you're sorry, if you face her tomb and then turn around and tap the mossy wall behind you, you can wake her and the quest to poison her will be removed.
What's New in 15.0:
· Required version for enabling Mithril Horde II.
· (Celtic): The teleporter to Storm should be working when appropriate in all circumstances.
· (Celtic): Mrs. Phredd now sells the Fireproof Chest.
· (Celtic): Green rock in Islands of Lubdan teleports the player to Village of Albion, any time they want to go.
· (Celtic): Now the lock in the Fortress of Llyn Cau can be picked if the player's lockpick skill is greater than 50, as well as if you kill the wizard's guards.
· (Celtic): Quest description for golden acorns is fixed.
· (Asteroids): Deep Thunder spell can now be bought in Level One's magic shop.
· (Asteroids): Lockpick requirement on door beyond the hole in Tower of Dracon is lowered.
What's New in 14.5:
· The game now properly autosaves when going into the background (when the Home button is pressed on the device).
· (HOLI): The gate in Melkodov Bay can be opened now, if the player has Lukomoryan Badge.
· (Celtic): The Cripple spell is no longer needed to kill the Living Bog Men.
· (Celtic): A Fireproof Chest can now be found in a bush outside the Fortress of Glass. Also it has more chance of showing up in shops.
· (Celtic): The teleporter at Vendan in the Cave of Dana are now always working, regardless of Vendan's quest status. Vendan's quest was also simplified.
What's New in 14.4:
· Updated to latest version of Crystal (version 2.3).
· New forums.
· (HOLIV): Phredd now sells the Self-Playing Harp and the Kladenec Sword.
· (HOLIV): A door in Village of Peklo, lower northwest is reachable now by a tappable wall and gives gold.
· (HOLIV): Ronak gives his potions.
· (Cursed): Cfsdoc's soup that heals the tree is now buyable at inns that sell normal goods.
· (Cursed): Siroli's Armor (both) are now marked Made by Siroli.
· (HOLV): Added new weapons: Mandarb's Rapier, BTM4444's Sword, Mauk's Cutlass (found in better weapon shops).
· (HOLV): Acquilina's dialogue in the Breadfruit Plantation now is that of a Visionary.
· (HOLV): Mirror that gave endless XP on First Floor of tower no longer does.
· (HOLV): Phredd now sells Mush rum.
· (Celtic): Increased frequency with which the sphere-shaped Merlin's Orb Piece shows up in stores that sell normal miscellaneous items.
· (Celtic): Added Shiraz's Amulet.
What's New in 14.1:
· (Asteroids II): Moth's Light and Poison darts are now sellable.
· (Celtic Rift): Living Bog Men now can be killed with the Crippling Staff which the Wizard gives the player in addition to the Crippling Spell and it can be bought in better weapon shops.
· (Celtic Rift): If a player teleports to Celtic Rift, fails to save, and teleports out: the green rock will now send them to Albion Village so you don't get stuck on Lubdan Island.
· (Celtic Rift): Iron Maul is now sold in normal weapon shops.
· (Celtic Rift): Fireproof Chest can now not only be bought in miscellaneous shops, it can be found in the game on the surface map.
· (Celtic Rift): Fixed description of Build the Bridge quest.
What's New in 14.0:
· Required version for enabling Celtic Rift.
What's New in 12.1:
· Fixed two rare crash bugs (one related to monster movement, the other to buy lists in npc dialogs)