TurboScan turns your iPhone into a multipage scanner for documents, receipts, whiteboards, business cards, etc. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents and store, print, or email them as multipage PDFs or JPEG files.
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the iPhone camera.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage websites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
TIPS ON SCANNING
· Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
· Note that if your iPhone model is 3G or earlier, you must hold it at least 10 inches away from the document to avoid out-of-focus scans.
· For best edge detection, place your documents on a darker background.
NOTE: Not designed to work with iPod 4 / iPad 2 camera.
· Automatic document edge detection/perspective correction
· Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
· SureScan mode for very sharp scans
· Document naming and storage inside the app
· Multipage editing: reorder, delete and add pages
· "Email to myself" feature for quick emails
· Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
· Open PDFs in other apps like the free Dropbox or Evernote app - to send to clouds
· AirPrint: requires 3GS or iPhone 4 with iOS 4.2
· Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
· Compact attachments with adjustable size
· Small memory footprint
What's New in This Release:
· Option to put multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page. (Tap "Pen" to activate).
What's New in 2.5.7:
· Printing bug is fixed.
· Can select more scan sizes as a default now.
· UI improvements.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Document search by title: type the first letter(s) of any word in the title to find a doc.
· Improved edge detection: document can now be partially outside of the viewfinder area - for example, scan one page of an open book.
· Document navigation buttons.
· Several smaller improvements.
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Quickoffice for iOS Office suite that enables you to create, view and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint files, as well as open PDF documents right on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
Type on PDF Free Type on PDF Free - Type on PDF is an iOS app that makes filling out PDF forms extremely simple. It allows users to both type or write on PDF forms and then export them as PDFs via email or to any other app that accepts PDF. The app also includes powerful image tools that allow you to place images from clipboard, camera, or library right on the PDF page
Air Sharing Air Sharing is the easiest way to view your documents on the go.
With Air Sharing, you can:
· Mount your iPhone or iPod touch as a Wi-Fi drive on your computer (Mac, Windows, or Linux) or connect from your computer's web browser.
· Drag-drop files between your iPhone or iPod touch and your computers.
· View and email documents in many common formats
PDF Reader - iPhone Edition PDF Reader - iPhone Edition - Powerful PDF viewer with solid viewing, sharing, and annotation capabilities. The app's cutting-edge scanning technology allows you to quickly capture just about anything, convert them into PDF documents and view them using a robust PDF rendering engine.
PDF Reader also lets you markup, highlight, and sign your documents
PrintCentral Pro for iPhone/iPod Touch PrintCentral Pro for iPhone/iPod Touch - PrintCentral Pro is a powerful printing solution for iPhone and iPod touch. It allows you to print emails, contacts, web pages, email attachments, maps, photos, text messages, and much more
Pages Pages has everything you need to create and share documents, including beautiful Apple-designed templates, easy-to-use formatting options, and advanced layout tools. Start with the perfect template and its matching styles. Or personalize your document using your choice of colors, fonts, and textures. Pages makes it easy to format your document
Print Sharing Print Sharing - The easiest way to print on iOS.
With support for Apple's AirPrint and our own advanced Avatron Print technology.
With Print Sharing, you can print to your printer wirelessly, without installing any special software on a computer. If you have an AirPrint-compatible wireless printer, Print Sharing can print to that. If you have a Mac (10.5
PDF Printer for iPhone/iPad Handy mobile application that allows you to easily convert files to PDF documents and share them with other people or print them
SureSupply Supplies for your HP Printer always at hand
Other Software by developer «Pixoft»:
Comments on TurboScan:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if TurboScan supports it