VMware Horizon View Client - VMware View Client for iPad makes it easy to access your Windows virtual desktop from your iPad with the best possible user experience on the Local Area Network (LAN) or across a Wide Area Network (WAN). WORK THE WAY YOU WANT TO:
· Work on your Windows based VMware View virtual desktop right from your iPad giving you on the go access from any location. Support for the PCoIP display protocol means your desktop is fast and responsive regardless of where you are. BEST OF BOTH WORLDS:
· Feel right at home with support for native iPad gestures for quick and easy navigation around your desktop. Need to do something more complex? Call up the trackpad for better mouse targeting or the keyboard for efficient text input. SIMPLE CONNECTIVITY:
· Tightly integrated with the VMware View 4.6 release for simple setup and connectivity. Quickly reconnect to you desktop by selecting from the recent desktop list. UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE:
· The adaptive capabilities of the PCoIP protocol are optimized to deliver the best user experience even over low bandwidth and high latency connections. SECURE FROM ANY LOCATION:
· At your desk or away from the office you're always secure. Access your View desktop over WiFi or 3G and with tight VMware View 4.6 integration your desktop is delivered securely to you wherever you are.
What's New in This Release:
· Resolved connection issues in Horizon View deployments that use certain load balancers or SSL bridges.
What's New in 2.1:
Unity Touch Gets Better:
· Easily minimize and resume your running apps
· Add favorite files/apps directly from your search results
· NOTE: Unity Touch requires VMware Horizon View 5.2 or later
Even Better Presentation Mode:
· Keeps iPhone or iPad awake when in presentation mode
· Improved performance and 40% better life than previous versions when in presentation mode
· Single finger horizontal scrolling makes scrolling easier & more natural
· Improved full screen trackpad accuracy
· Bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
HP iLO Mobile Toolbox HP iLO Mobile Toolbox provides access to the console of your HP ProLiant server from your iPhone or iPad
VLC Remote for iPad VLC Remote lets you remotely control your VLC Media Player on your Mac or PC
Google Admin for iOS Mobile application that enables administrators of Google's Enterprise products to manage users and review audit logs from anywhere
RemotePC Remote Desktop Use RemotePC on your iPhone/iPod Touch to remotely access your Windows/Mac computer from anywhere over the internet
Twonky Mobile Twonky Mobile lets your iPhone become the ultimate remote control
Tunes Remote Remote control your iPod Touch or iPhone music library or your favorite Internet Radio stations!
TiVo for iPhone/iPad TiVo DVR and non-TiVo DVR customers can get the TiVo experience in the palm of their hands with the FREE TiVo app
L5 Remote The L5 Remote consists of an accessory and app. You can use the app to design remotes with or without the accessory. Once you’re happy with your design, plug in the accessory to assign and transmit the IR signals
VMware View for iPad VMware View Client for iPad makes it easy to access your Windows virtual desktop from your iPad
VMware View - Tech Preview VMware View for Android - Tech Preview VMware View Client for Android makes it easy to access your Windows virtual desktop from your Android with the best possible user experience on the Local Area Network (LAN) or across a Wide Area Network (WAN)
VMware View Client VMware View Client for iPad makes it easy to access your Windows virtual desktop from your iPad