WWDC - The WWDC 2011 app is your mobile guide to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference. Access a range of conference information on-the-go from your iPhone or iPad. You can quickly search the conference schedule, make a reservation at the User Interface, App Review, iTunes Connect, Program Support, or Developer Publications lab, view floor diagrams of Moscone West, and create a custom schedule of the sessions, labs, and events you plan on attending. Reserve Time at the Labs:
· The WWDC 2011 app allows you to make a reservation at the User Interface, App Review, iTunes Connect, Program Support, or Developer Publication lab. Once you make a lab reservation, it will appear in the schedule section of the app when you filter your view by Favorites. Sessions and Labs Schedule:
· View the daily conference schedule including lunchtime and evening events. Filter your view to search by technology, platform, sessions, or labs. Create Your WWDC Schedule:
· Tap on the detail view of any session, lab, or event. Then tap "Add to Favorites". Your selections will be added to the Favorites section of the app and can be updated on-the-go. Locate Sessions and Labs:
· Easily find your way around Moscone West with detailed floor maps. You can also tap on a specific session or lab for the level and location where you need to go. Conference News:
· Stay up-to-date with all the announcements during the week. The WWDC 2011 app provides you with the latest news as soon as it's announced. Conference Photos:
· View photos of the WWDC experience. Images from the sessions, labs, and special events will be added daily.
What's New in This Release:
· This update addresses minor issues related to video downloads and session display times.
What's New in 2.0:
· Download this update to get all the latest news and information for WWDC 2014 as it's posted.
What's New in 1.0.3:
· This release addresses an issue where developers were unable to log into the app to watch videos.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Instant Mobile Website Creation Create mobile websites in just minutes. Features are tab-to-call and sms, direct email, google map, social links, contact page and many other useful functions
Physics Mark Simple Physics Engine(SPE) is one of the world's most accurate 3D physics engine for games and science engineering
MobiAccess Development MobiAccess is a mobile development framework that enables developers to easily create mobile applications for data collection without extensive knowledge on mobile development. It handles data replication (mobiSync) and data visualization (mobiVision) as well