AIM (Free Edition) for iPhone - Now with Push Notification, AIM lets you stay even more connected with the people you care about on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Communicate anytime you want, wherever you are. Connect with friends and family in real time.
· Send and receive messages over WiFi, EDGE, or 3G networks
· Connect to anyone on the AIM network worldwide, whether they're on AOL, AIM, ICQ, .mac or MobileMe
· See who's available before you contact them
· Configure multiple screen names and switch between identities any time
· Stay logged in for up to 24 hours and receive notifications through Apple's Push Notification service (iPhone OS 3.0 or higher only) or via SMS when you receive new IMs
· View expressions and update status
· Send IMs and SMS text messages - even from an iPod Touch
· View your buddy list and conversations in landscape mode
· Take pictures with the built-in camera to use as your buddy icon
· Share your location with your buddies and find out who's nearby with the Buddies Near Me smart buddy group
· Manage your Buddy List feature, choose Favorites, or add a new buddy anytime. Your changes are automatically synced with iChat and AIM for Windows or Mac.
· Access your Contacts directly from within AIM - send an IM to a screen name or an SMS to a phone number.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issue where users were seeing dropped messages
What's New in 5.0.6:
· Fix for missing messages issue that some users were seeing
What's New in 5.0.5:
· Love sharing photos and your location in your conversations? This release includes a whole new way to share a part of your personality with the new share voice message feature. Record up to 60 seconds of your voice or some other audio, name it if you want to save it for future use, or just use it as is for a quick way to chat without having to type!
· We've also fixed several bugs in this release, which includes a bug where some messages were not showing up due a smiley in the message and a user reported issue where some messages were showing out of order.
What's New in 5.0.4:
· Invite your friends to join AIM in Add Contacts.
· Push badges now clear out when you sign out.
· Fixed bug where users were seeing their messages out of order.
· Fixed user reported crashes and bugs.
What's New in 5.0.3:
· Improved VoiceOver and accessibility behaviors.
· Improved performance when launching the app from the background.
· Start a Chat will now also respect the "Sort by Presence" setting.
· Easily share your last photo or screenshot taken with the new "Use Last Photo Taken" option.
· Do Not Disturb and Group Chat mute preferences are now saved even if you sign out and back in.
· Added ability to see if someone is typing a response.
· Updated default incoming message sound. You can still choose the old default sound by choosing "Blip" in your sound settings.
· Added a new "Ukulele" sound option. Try it out in your sound settings!
· Fixed several user reported crashes and bugs.
What's New in 5.0.2:
· See who's online by sorting your contacts by presence in your settings tab
· Talk about yourself in the third person by sending messages starting with /me
· Improvements to performance
· Localized in French, Japanese and Spanish
· Bug fixes
What's New in 5.0.1:
Never miss a message:
· No matter where you are, AIM now stores and syncs your message history so you won't miss a thing. You can always take conversations "off the record" if you'd like
Party (or plan):
· Chat with friends or collaborate with coworkers - AIM gives you a simple, fun way to talk and share with groups of people that matters to you most.
Share and see it all in AIM:
· Share photos and your location without leaving the conversation: they'll automatically appear right within AIM.
· Copy and paste messages
· Set quiet hours to mute sounds and push notifications for when you don't want to be disturbed
· Change your incoming message sounds
· See your social notifications for activity on your AIM, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts
What's New in 4.6.1:
· This is a quick update to add support for Facebook's switch to OAuth 2.0 and to fix a reconnect issue some users were seeing.
What's New in 4.5.2:
· More performance improvements and bug fixes
· Restored the Blue status icon when your Buddy's go mobile (forwarding IMs to their SMS service)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
ChatNow Pro for Facebook Fast and easy-to-use messenger which allows you to chat with your Facebook friends while on the go
LINE for iPhone LINE for iPhone - LINE is a cross-platform messenger which allows you to keep in touch with friends and family anytime, anywhere. You can use LINE no matter what device you own: use the smartphone version while on the move, PC/MAC versions on your desktop, and a web-browser version for tablets
PingChat! (iPhone) PingChat! (iPhone) is the ultimate way to communicate with all of your friends, whether they use an iDevice, Android or BlackBerry. PingChat! provides free, unlimited, cross-platform, smartphone-to-smartphone messaging, with real-time conversations, group chat, media sharing, and much more
Threema for iPhone Threema for iPhone - Threema is a highly secure, cross-platform instant messenger for mobile devices.
The app provides true end-to-end encryption, ensuring that only the intended recipient can read your messages.
In addition to text, you can also exchange photos, videos and location information
Meow - Chat with Strangers Meow isn't just another chat app! Chat instantly and meet new friends around the world in random 1-on-1 or group chats
Frim - meet new friends & chat Frim - meet new friends & chat - We have carefully read every review, and every day we make the application better and more comfortable for you!
• Fixed minor bugs and improved functionality
We work for you, thanks for being with us
Buzzooka Buzzooka is a Google Buzz client for the iPhone. It provides many features that you can't find on the official web interface of Google Buzz along with a slicker and faster interface taking advantage of the native iOS components
Trillian (iPhone) Trillian (iPhone) for iPhone helps you organize and stay in touch with your IM and social friends while on-the-go. Receive instant push notifications, send pictures and messages, and optionally synchronize with Trillian for Mac, Windows, and Web
QIP Mobile Messenger (iPhone) QIP Mobile is a mobile version of the popular messenger QIP, which is used by more than 20 million people in Russia and abroad.
Users can send each other messages via protocols: QIP, ICQ, Mail.ru, Google Talk, Yandex Online, LiveJournal and Jabber
Other Software by developer «AOL»:
Seed Create. Be Heard. Get Paid.Maybe it started with journal entries. Or ideas jotted down in a notebook
Moviefone - Movies & Showtimes Moviefone - Movies & Showtimes - Hello, and welcome to Moviefone...for Android! Find Movies and Showtimes near you, view movie trailers and get movie info. Ready to go to the movies? Get maps and directions to theaters with a single tap
PLAY by AOL Music for Android PLAY by AOL Music for Android - Over 450,000 users agree! PLAY by AOL is the premier music application of 2011! It's a free, fun, and simple way to share and discover new music!
Music brings out something special in all of us, it triggers long forgotten memories and creates new ones that will last a lifetime
Moviefone for iPhone Moviefone for iPhone - Hello, and welcome to Moviefone...for iPhone! Find Movies and Showtimes near you using GPS. Save your Favorite Theaters. Snag driving directions with integrated MapQuest features. Dig into Celebrity bios and linked filmographies. Search for any movie in our immense database
AIM for iPhone AIM for iPhone - Chat with your Facebook friends on AIM for iPhone, even if they are not AIM users. To get started, just click Facebook Connect button at the top of the AIM Buddy List. Your Facebook friends and groups will be added to your Buddy List (with the Facebook icon next to their name). Now chatting with your Facebook friends is as easy as using AIM
AOL TV AOL TV - See what's airing on TV, available on Netflix, Hulu, and iTunes, schedule your TiVo DVR, and look up show information on IMDb and Wikipedia.
· Local TV listings based on your service provider (US and Canada).
· Bookmark favorite shows.
· Schedule your TiVo DVR.
· Miss an episode of your favorite show? i
Engadget Distro Engadget Distro - brings the best articles from the Engadget website to your tablet in a rich, magazine-like format. Each week a new edition is hand-crafted by the Engadget team featuring the best reviews and features curated from the website along with a weekly editorial to bring you up to speed on any news you might have missed
DailyFinance for BlackBerry DailyFinance for BlackBerry - Experience the power of DailyFinance for BlackBerry geared for both investors and market followers. DailyFinance provides real-time stock quotes, tracking for multiple portfolios, news from a wealth of sources and professional-grade charting
DailyFinance for Android DailyFinance for Android - Experience the most powerful Android application for investors and market followers. DailyFinance provides free real-time stock quotes (provided by BATS Exchange), tracking for multiple portfolios, watchlists, customizable news from over 3,000 sources and professional-grade charting
AOL Seed for BlackBerry AOL Seed for BlackBerry - Maybe it started with journal entries. Or ideas jotted down in a notebook. However it happened, you put your thoughts down in words. Words that have been recognized by the world, or should be. Are you a professional? Or just someone with a passion? It doesn’t matter