Bridge to 10K - Specifically designed for C25K app (Couch to 5K) graduates. Pick up where C25K app leaves off and get to the 10K distance in just 6 weeks.
Please note: If you've never run before, please consider starting with the C25K app since it is designed for beginners.
This application gives you audio prompts every time you need to change from running to walking according to the Bridge to 10K running plan. You can listen to your music and enjoy your workout without constantly looking at your stopwatch.
Bridge to 10K plan in a nutshell:
· Designed for Couch to 5K graduates
· Alternates between walking and running
· Takes 6 weeks to complete
· Workout 3 days per week
· Each workout session is from 53 to 70 minutes long
If you've completed the Couch to 5K and now wish to train for the 10K this is the app to have!
· Enable GPS support with a in-app purchase
· Beautiful graphs to track your distance, pace, weight, and calories burned
· Select your own music and skip tracks without leaving the app!
· Works with Nike+.
· Plays audio alerts when you need to switch from running to walking.
· Choose Male or Female voice for audio alerts.
· Configure additional alerts and settings within the app.
· Keeps track of the days you've completed.
· Share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter right from the app.
· Simple design
· Screen lock
· Excellent customer support
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed crash on start for devices running iOS 3.x
What's New in 3.2.4:
· Redesigned workout Journal
· You can now see distance and average pace in the List or Calendar view
· The List view shows the cumulative distance you have run with the app
· The List view shows your fastest mile from all your workouts (for workouts completed after this update has been installed)
· Journal entry screen now allows for easier data entry with larger fields
· For treadmill runs you can easily input your treadmill speed and it will be converted into minute per mile (or kilometer) pace
· For distance runs you will be able to see splits right on the Journal screen
· You can change the workout day in the journal entry
· You can add workouts to the Journal that you have completed without using the app
· Calendar crash has been fixed hopefully once and for all! We are very sorry about the trouble this bug has caused
· The disappearing Journal entries on the calendar screen are now back
· You can delete individual Journal entries from the Calendar view by swiping your finger over the entry and tapping the delete button
· You can lock your iPhone/iPod touch during the workout even if you don't have music playing
What's New in 3.2:
· The biggest new feature in this update is support for metric units. To switch to using metric units, please tap on the Settings tab, select Units, and select Metric.
· Simplified music management. You can now use your iTunes playlists to play music in the app without the need to create the in-app playlist. To switch to using this mode of music integration tap on Settings tab, select Music, then choose "From iPod Playlists"
· Added the ability to turn off GPS when you run on the treadmill or when you don't want your run tracked. To turn off GPS just tap on the GPS circle on the main screen and select "Turn GPS OFF". To enable GPS for your next run just tap the GPS circle again before your workout.
· You can now choose to have the app continue the workout after you have finished the planned portion of the workout. If you usually run a little extra after the planned workout you can now get credit for the extra effort. To enable this feature, tap on the Settings tab, select Workout, then turn ON "Continue Workout" option.
· If you have enabled the GPS feature you will now see a new "Distance Run" workout in the workout list. When you select Distance Run you will be able to choose the distance you wish to run and the app will tell you when you reach a half way point, when you reach your goal, and distance alerts at certain mile/kilometer markers.
· Facebook & Twitter posts now include distance and pace. You can now edit the Facebook post before publishing.
· After a long and successful career Michael is retiring as the male voice-over talent for the app. We are happy to announce that Jim has been named to take his post.
· Fixed a bug that caused the distance to be doubled under certain circumstances.
· Fixed a calories burned calculation bug.
· Various other bug fixes and improvements.
What's New in 3.1.1:
· Fixed a bug which in some instances caused the app to crash on start.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)