ABBYY TextGrabber + Translator - allows you to capture any part of printed text from a magazine, book, document, etc. in more than 60 supported languages, directly on your device. The recognized text can be immediately edited, forwarded by e-mail or saved onto your iPhone.
TextGrabber is an easy to use application - just take a picture of the text you are interested in from any printed source and select the desired option. No internet connection required for application performance!
Also you can look for additional information about any unfamiliar word or term by searching the internet directly from the application.
Useful information will never be lost with the “save history” function. To restore your data just open a history folder or open and recognize a picture of a previously captured text.
Thanks to ABBYY’s Mobile OCR Technology, TextGrabber provides high quality results and recognizes any plain text in more than 60 languages in a few seconds.
· Recognizing text in more than 60 languages, including English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and others: Afrikaans, Albanian, Basque, Bulgarian, Byelorussian, Catalan, Chechen, CrimeanTatar, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Fijian, Estonian, Finnish, Greek, Hawaiian, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Kabardian, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maori, Moldavian, Mongol, Norwegian (both Bokmal, and Nynorsk), Ossetic, Polish, Provencal, Rhaeto Romanic, Romanian, Samoan, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tatar, Turkish, Ukrainian, Welsh.
· No internet connection required for application performance
· Editing captured text or copying it to the clipboard to paste it into other apps
· Searching for additional information about the recognized text or its parts in the internet
· Sending recognized texts by e-mail or SMS.
· Storing photos of texts on your iPhone
· All captured texts are saved in a history folder as a back-up and available for reopening and editing
What's New in This Release:
· New OCR engine: recognition quality improved
What's New in 2.5:
· Eliminating line breaks
· Text capture optimization
What's New in 2.2:
· Additional UI language - Korean
· Translate texts to/from Korean
· Improved recognition quality
What's New in 2.1:
· New UI (user interface) languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Korean
· Translate texts from more than 40 languages
· Publish recognized text to Facebook, Twitter and Evernote inside the app
· Integration with Lingvo Dictionaries app
· Updated user interface
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Air Sharing The easiest way to view your documents on the go
DocScanner With DocScanner you can make multipage PDFs by taking photos of any documents, invoices, whiteboards, receipts etc