Cisco WebEx Meetings for iOS - Cisco WebEx Meetings allows you to join any web conference from wherever you are using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. At home, at the office or while on the go, you can use the app to host or attend meetings as long as you have a WiFi, 3G or 4G connection.
As a host, you can schedule, start, delete and manage a meeting; invite and expel participants; as well as pass the presenter and host capabilities to another attendee.
You can join a meeting using a Cisco WebEx meeting email invite, a meeting number, the Cisco WebEx site URL or the My Meetings List. After joining, you will be able to view all the attendees, have private or group chats with other participants, view shared content, etc.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for WebEx Training Center
· Support for WebEx Enabled Telepresence
· Share a file from your Box account (iPad only)
· Redesigned iPhone app experience: view content and video in the same screen
· New visual indicator to let you know a meeting is being recorded
· New participant list view for hosts; Makes it easier to: make someone else host, make someone a presenter, make someone a panelist (WebEx Training Center only) or expel a participant
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Alaska Business Records Search The Business Records Search is the most advanced mobile business search available, allowing users to quickly search millions of business records in a state by searching for the name of the business and quickly returns the results to their mobile device