Foxit Mobile PDF for iPhone/iPad - Foxit Mobile PDF releases the capabilities of viewing and annotates PDF documents on the go. Now, with the Foxit Mobile PDF, you can work on your PDF documents anytime, anywhere. Indeed, this is the application for you to start a comfortable reading trip.
This product features viewing features including:
· Fast and clear PDF rendering
· Flexible page viewing options (single page, continuous, or thumbnail)
· Page slider, go to top or bottom of a file
· File navigation by outline/bookmark, or by search result
· Select text to copy, search text in file and beyond (Google, Wikipedia)
And advanced features including:
· Annotate documents using sticky note, highlight and free drawing pencil
· Add and edit bookmarks
· Open PDF files from iTunes, email, Safari, Open-in, WiFi file transfer from PC.
· List and search files, organize files by recent and favorite
· Rename, delete and share files via email Annotate PDF documents:
· Easy to use pencil, notes or highlights tools help you to annotate your documents out of your office. Backup by Foxit award winning PDF engine, all the comments and annotations are compatible with any PDF reader. Bookmark Management:
· One click to add bookmarks helps you to manage your reading or annotation history. Bookmark management tool allows you to edit the bookmarks across the entire file. Different viewing mode:
· Single page viewing mode provides standard tap zone partition, continuous viewing mode supports scrolling vertically and thumbnail images can help point to the certain page you are willing to go to. More handy features:
· Document manager
· Multi-level Undo & Redo
· Automatically remember last reading position
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed some synchronization issues and optimized synchronization logic for better performance.
· Fixed an issue where a credential error may occur (error message: "Error: Invalid Credentials Code: 401") when connecting to Google Drive.
· Supports to keep your iOS devices unlocked when transferring files via Wi-Fi, to ensure that the transfer of files (especially large files) remains uninterrupted.
· Fixed a potential crash issue when selecting an annotation from the annotation list.
· Fixed an issue where the app may quit unexpectedly when turning on/off the "Password Lock for Application" under the "Settings" quickly and repeatedly.
· Fixed an issue where the app may quit unexpectedly when tapping "Screen Capture" repeatedly.
· Supports to show the total number of annotations in the Annotation panel.
· Fixed an issue where the annotations listed in the Annotation panel may be displayed out of the panel on iPad in iOS7.
· Adds Crop mode to remove unnecessary document margins automatically.
What's New in 2.8:
· Sync documents in Sky Drive
· Add black color
· Change signature to image
· Switch the position of outline and bookmark
· Better memory usage for iPhone5 and iPad4
· Minor UI adjust
· Fix some IAP issue
· Minor bug fix
What's New in 2.6:
· New convert images to pdf function.
· Fix display problem in continuous mode.
· Fix app may crash when rendering some PDF.
What's New in 2.1:
· Support iOS6 and iPhone5
· Improve reflow experience on iOS6 (iPhone)
· Fix device lock issue when wifi transfer
· Improve the stability of wifi transfer
· Some small fix
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Brother iPrint&Scan Print and scan photos or documents from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad on a Brother inkjet all-in-one printer using
a local wireless network
Office To PDF Convert your existing MS Office files to PDF right on your iOS device