Printer Pro Lite is the application that lets you wirelessly print from the iPhone or iPad. It can print directly to many Wi-Fi printers and to any printer attached to your Mac or PC via helper application installed on your computer.
Once installed, Printer Pro appears in the "Open In..." list on your device. This lets you print documents from Mail, Safari, ReaddleDocs and many other applications on your device that supports this function.
Using "Open In..." approach you can print files from many popular online storages: Dropbox, MobileMe iDisk, GoogleDocs. It just a matter of several taps to download your file via free Dropbox, iDisk or Google Docs application and send it to printer.
To print a web page, just change "http" to "phttp" in the address bar in Safari and tap Go. The page will immediately be opened in the Printer Pro with print button right above your finger. You can print web based documents as well using this approach.
With Printer Pro you can print:
· Email Attachments
· iWork documents
· Web pages
· Files from other applications
· Clipboard content
· Documents on Dropbox, MobileMe iDisk and GoogleDocs
Printer Pro Desktop
Get free helper application for your computer to print more types of documents and with better quality.
List of supported document formats
PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, HTML, TXT, JPG, Safari webarchive.
· Please note that Printer Pro Lite is aimed to check compatibility with your printer setup. If it works fine with your printer, get the full version of Printer Pro to print your documents.
What's New in This Release:
· German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese localization
· Minor fixes and improvements
What's New in 3.3.1:
· Imports printer settings from the Lite version
· Better image printing
· Many small improvements
What's New in 3.2.2:
· Printer Pro now works on iPhone 5!
What's New in 3.2.1:
· Printer Pro has been updated for the new iPad. Now with Retina graphics.
· Improved Clipboard and "phttp://" URL scheme
· Better handling devices with thousands of contacts
· The iPad version of Printer Pro now supports printing from Scanner Pro
· Bug fixes
What's New in 3.1.1:
· bug fixes
What's New in 3.1:
· better network scanning
· stability improvements
· fixed IP address field
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Restored possibility to enter printer's IP
· compatibility improvements
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
doctape Safely store you documents, audio, video and image files into the cloud and view them from anywhere on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Quickoffice for iOS Office suite that enables you to create, view and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint files, as well as open PDF documents right on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
PDF Expert PDF Expert is a professional PDF viewer for iPhone and iPod Touch