TurboScan turns your iPhone into a multipage scanner for documents, receipts, whiteboards, business cards, etc. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents and store, print, or email them as multipage PDFs or JPEG files.
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the iPhone camera.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage websites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
TIPS ON SCANNING
· Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
· Note that if your iPhone model is 3G or earlier, you must hold it at least 10 inches away from the document to avoid out-of-focus scans.
· For best edge detection, place your documents on a darker background.
NOTE: Not designed to work with iPod 4 / iPad 2 camera.
· Automatic document edge detection/perspective correction
· Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
· SureScan mode for very sharp scans
· Document naming and storage inside the app
· Multipage editing: reorder, delete and add pages
· "Email to myself" feature for quick emails
· Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
· Open PDFs in other apps like the free Dropbox or Evernote app - to send to clouds
· AirPrint: requires 3GS or iPhone 4 with iOS 4.2
· Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
· Compact attachments with adjustable size
· Small memory footprint
What's New in This Release:
· Option to put multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page. (Tap "Pen" to activate).
What's New in 2.5.7:
· Printing bug is fixed.
· Can select more scan sizes as a default now.
· UI improvements.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Document search by title: type the first letter(s) of any word in the title to find a doc.
· Improved edge detection: document can now be partially outside of the viewfinder area - for example, scan one page of an open book.
· Document navigation buttons.
· Several smaller improvements.
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
ActivePrint (iPhone/iPad) Print photos, web pages, notes, and more from your iPhone or iPod to almost any printer in the world
Prizmo Prizmo is the All-in-One Scanning and OCR solution for iPhone