TurboScan turns your iPhone into a multipage scanner for documents, receipts, whiteboards, business cards, etc. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents and store, print, or email them as multipage PDFs or JPEG files.
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the iPhone camera.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage websites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
TIPS ON SCANNING
· Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
· Note that if your iPhone model is 3G or earlier, you must hold it at least 10 inches away from the document to avoid out-of-focus scans.
· For best edge detection, place your documents on a darker background.
NOTE: Not designed to work with iPod 4 / iPad 2 camera.
· Automatic document edge detection/perspective correction
· Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
· SureScan mode for very sharp scans
· Document naming and storage inside the app
· Multipage editing: reorder, delete and add pages
· "Email to myself" feature for quick emails
· Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
· Open PDFs in other apps like the free Dropbox or Evernote app - to send to clouds
· AirPrint: requires 3GS or iPhone 4 with iOS 4.2
· Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
· Compact attachments with adjustable size
· Small memory footprint
What's New in This Release:
· Option to put multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page. (Tap "Pen" to activate).
What's New in 2.5.7:
· Printing bug is fixed.
· Can select more scan sizes as a default now.
· UI improvements.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Document search by title: type the first letter(s) of any word in the title to find a doc.
· Improved edge detection: document can now be partially outside of the viewfinder area - for example, scan one page of an open book.
· Document navigation buttons.
· Several smaller improvements.
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Foxit Mobile PDF Lite for iPhone/iPad Foxit Mobile PDF Lite for iPhone/iPad - With Foxit Mobile PDF, you can work on your PDF documents anytime, anywhere. Indeed, this is the application for you to start a comfortable reading trip
PDF Printer for iPhone PDF Printer for iPhone - Save documents to PDF and share them with easy right from the iPad. PDF Printer is the simplest way for you to convert Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote files as well as Photos and Contacts to Adobe PDF format on the iPhone.
You can copy documents to PDF Printer via USB cable using iTunes File Sharing
Quickoffice Connect Quickoffice Connect Try out and experience the award-winning Quickoffice Connect Mobile Suite with full editing of Microsoft Word documents and Excel spreadsheets. You may upgrade within the application to save any edits
HP Designjet ePrint & Share for iOS Cloud printing solution that allows you to easily print documents to HP Designjet web-connected printers from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
Convert to PDF Pro Convert to PDF Pro - This app allows you to convert Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote files, HTML pages and Photos to PDF documents.
Documents can be easily transferred to the application over USB using iTunes File Sharing, or over WiFi using any browser
Smart Office 2 Smart Office 2 - View, create, edit and share Microsoft Office documents on your iPhone or iPad.
Smart Office makes creating, editing and sharing Microsoft Office and other documents on the move even easier through a contextual interface, drag and drop editing and sharing to email in original or PDF format and sharing to Dropbox or Google Docs
PDF PROvider for iPhone PDF PROvider for iPhone is the advanced version of PDF Printer which allows converting Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote files, HTML pages and Photos and Contacts and merging documents to Adobe PDF format on the iPhone in the required order.
You can copy documents to PDF PROvider via USB cable using iTunes File Sharing