FileMaker Go - View, edit and search your FileMaker Pro records on your iPhone with FileMaker Go. Whether you are checking inventory in the warehouse, managing event registration on-site, or updating project status while traveling, you can do it all while you're on the go.
Easily use your existing databases, or create customized databases for your iPhone using FileMaker Pro. Then remotely access your information with FileMaker Go. FILEMAKER GO FEATURES
Work with data just like you would on FileMaker Pro. Add, modify, or delete information. Find, sort, and navigate through records. Switch between layouts and display data in familiar Form, Table, and List views. Plus your favorite FileMaker Pro features such as portals, Tab Controls, Quick Find, Web Viewers, External SQL Data Sources, and most scripts work as you’d expect on FileMaker Go. ACCESSING DATABASES
With FileMaker Go easily connect to databases hosted on FileMaker Server or FileMaker Pro via a local wireless network or over the Internet using Wi-Fi or 3G. All changes are instantly updated in the hosted file. This makes it easy to share data with others back at the office or out in the field.
If you don’t have access to FileMaker Server or will not have an Internet connection while you’re on the go, simply copy your solutions directly onto FileMaker Go for iPhone using File Sharing in iTunes. View conference schedules, organize photos, manage contacts, and more. If you make updates to the file, copy the database back to your desktop or laptop via iTunes. This is ideal for single-user databases.
You can also copy your databases to FileMaker Go by downloading the file from email, popular file sharing sites, or the web.
With FileMaker Go for iPhone you can access your FileMaker Pro information anywhere you go.
What's New in This Release:
· Addresses compatibility issues related to iOS 5.
What's New in 1.2.2:
· Fixes issue with FileMaker Charts and Web Viewers not appearing on printed output when using the Freeze Window script step.
· Fixes issue with the Show Custom Dialog script step crashing when entering data into Input Fields.
· GetLayoutObjectAttribute now correctly returns values of the "content" parameter for data URLs.
· Prevents crashing when a container field appears below a certain point in the layout and "Choose from Library" option is selected.
· Solves other compatibility issues for running on iPhone.
What's New in 1.2.1:
· Adds support for FileMaker Charts (compatible with FileMaker Pro 11).
· Records and saves signatures to the database file.
· Adds support for printing.
· Improves rendering, display, and printing of PDFs.
· Sends notification to user when there is a record lock conflict.
· Adds ability to open hidden files.
· Resolves compatibility issues when running on iPhone.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
YP Mobile for iPhone Handy local directory application that allows you to quickly find nearby businesses and local deals using your iOS-powered device