Ease into 10K - From the creator of the popular C25K app (Couch to 5K), this app helps you train for the 10K distance. If you've never run before, please consider starting with the C25K since it is designed for beginners. Ease into 10K app is for somebody who has done some running and wants to increase their distance to 10K.
This application gives you audio prompts every time you need to change from running to walking according to the Ease into 10K running plan. You can listen to your music and enjoy your workout without constantly looking at your stopwatch.
Ease into 10K plan in a nutshell:
· Alternates between walking and running
· Takes 10 weeks to complete
· Workout 3 days per week
· Each workout session is from 30-70 minutes long
If you are training for the 10K this is the app to have!
· Enable GPS support with a in-app purchase
· Beautiful graphs to track your distance, pace, weight, and calories burned
· Select your own music and skip tracks without leaving the app!
· Works with Nike+.
· Plays audio alerts when you need to switch from running to walking.
· Choose Male or Female voice for audio alerts.
· Configure additional alerts and settings within the app.
· Keeps track of the days you've completed.
· Share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter right from the app.
· Simple design
· Lock screen
· Excellent customer support
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed crash on start for devices running iOS 3.x
What's New in 3.2.1:
· Updated Facebook integration
· Various bug fixes
What's New in 3.2:
· The biggest new feature in this update is support for metric units.
· Simplified music management. You can now use your iTunes playlists to play music in the app without the need to create the in-app playlist. To switch to using this mode of music integration tap on Settings tab, select Music, then choose "From iPod Playlists"
· Added the ability to turn off GPS when you run on the treadmill or when you don't want your run tracked. To turn off GPS just tap on the GPS circle on the main screen and select "Turn GPS OFF". To enable GPS for your next run just tap the GPS circle again before your workout.
· You can now choose to have the app continue the workout after you have finished the planned portion of the workout. If you usually run a little extra after the planned workout you can now get credit for the extra effort. To enable this feature, tap on the Settings tab, select Workout, then turn ON "Continue Workout" option.
· If you have enabled the GPS feature you will now see a new "Distance Run" workout in the workout list. When you select Distance Run you will be able to choose the distance you wish to run and the app will tell you when you reach a half way point, when you reach your goal, and distance alerts at certain mile/kilometer markers.
· Facebook & Twitter posts now include distance and pace. You can now edit the Facebook post before publishing.
· After a long and successful career Michael is retiring as the male voice-over talent for the app. We are happy to announce that Jim has been named to take his post.
· Fixed a bug that caused the distance to be doubled under certain circumstances.
· Fixed a calories burned calculation bug.
· Various other bug fixes and improvements.
What's New in 3.1.1:
· Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash on start in some instances.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
RunKeeper RunKeeper uses the GPS technology found in the iPhone to track your fitness activity
A+ Voice Pedometer A pedometer that will tell you, using voice technology, when you arrive at your goal
Full Fitness Becoming and staying fit has never been easier with the help of Full Fitness! Over 300 exercises are explained with clear pictures, videos and text instructions all within the palm of your hand!
Nike BOOM Nike BOOM syncs your music to your dynamic training workouts, with your sport's most elite athletes and coaches motivating you along the way
Other Software by developer «Bluefin Software, LLC»:
Bridge to 10K Pick up where C25K app leaves off and get to the 10K distance in just 6 weeks
Ringatone High quality unique ringtones composed by artist Danilo Stankovic