Allthecooks for iPhone/iPad - Allthecooks is a social network which enables cooking enthusiasts to connect with each other and share ideas.
Simply enter the ingredients and the app will search a database of over 150,000 recipes, in various categories ranging from appetizers and drinks to main dishes and desserts.
In addition, you can ask questions and receive answers from the community, and chat with other people.
What's New in This Release:
· Facebook login is working again! Welcome back!
· Bug fixes for iPad
What's New in 2.120:
· Take photo is fixed on iPad and working better on the iPhone
· The recipe builder is getting better and better!
· See your recipe cover even if it didn't win a cook-off
· See your unfinished covers
· Re-attach photos from your personal album to existing recipes
· Several bug-fixes & improvements
What's New in 2.110:
· Improvements & Bugfixes
· See your navigation history (on What's New)
· Add attachments to forum comments
· Like forum comments
What's New in 2.09:
· Faster, better, way better, and beautiful new search
· Online and offline Favorites now sync up every time you login to allthecooks
· Fixed the issue where you could not see the forum comments with the new iOS version (7.1).
· Several bug fixes and improvements
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
8,500+ Drink & Cocktail Recipes Free Over 8,500 Drink & Cocktail recipes at the tap of your fingertips. Drink & Cocktail Recipes databases normally cost hundreds to thousands of dollars
170,000+ Recipes - BigOven (iPhone) 170,000+ Recipes - BigOven - Take 170,000+ recipes (including your own) and your grocery list anywhere on your iPhone.
With over four million downloads, BigOven is one of the top iPhone food apps
iRecipes Cooking Assistant iRecipes Cooking Assistant - This is not a recipe book, it is the ultimate cooking tool!
With this application you will be able to cook five of the most popular recipes in the world
Foodmatic Introducing Foodmatic. Give it ingredients and Foodmatic calculates how well those ingredients taste together.
Create a delicious recipe in 3 easy steps:
1) Give Foodmatic an ingredient or a bunch of ingredients.
2) Foodmatic suggests other ingredients that would go well with those ingredients. Tap a suggested ingredient to add it to your recipe
MyFood MyFood - MyFood provides complete nutrition data for hundreds of foods and also includes common servings sizes for each food. MyFood is completely free to use and comes with additional features which can be purchased within the application
Evernote Food Evernote Food lets you capture, share and relive your memorable meals. Whether you're eating at home, at a restaurant, or embarking on a culinary adventure, use Evernote Food to remember all of your delicious experiences
Easy Pasta Easy Pasta is a useful Pasta cooking guide.
NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED !
Written directly by pasta lovers from Italy, so apart from some English mistakes due to translation, you'll be taught how to cook a REAL plate of pasta.
Now more then 30 recipes divided in to 3 levels of difficulty
Strawberries Strawberries - think strawberry everything! From new takes on traditional favorites: shortcakes, cakes and pies, to more exotic dishes like strawberry salsas, strawberry dumplings, strawberries and scallops, strawberry ceviche – and the list goes on (and on)! There’s no end to the great ways people are serving up strawberries
Other Software by developer «AllTheCooks.com»:
Recipe Search Quick and simple way to find recipes with ingredients that you have or want. Now Recipes are simpler: say ingredients you have and find great recipes! Browse by categories and discover over 70k recipes