Townsmen Premium for iPhone/iPad - Townsmen is an economic simulation game set in medieval times. The goal is to build a flourishing city, starting from a tiny village.
You will need to mine, log, farm and manufacture various products such as jewelry, tools and clothing in order to create a thriving economy. You will also have to build churches, taverns, marketplaces, statues, monuments, parks and gardens to keep your citizens happy.
· Cute citizens with their own daily routines
· Complex economy simulation and deep production chains
· Dozens of different town and production buildings
· Diverse scenarios and challenging tasks
· Unrestricted sandbox gameplay mode
What's New in This Release:
· Improved tutorial
· Tweaked the balancing of the economic and happiness system
· Further Tweaks and bug fixes
What's New in 1.2.0:
· Changing seasons that affect game play
· Added hunter for acquiring food
· 3 new scenarios
· Many new quests
· New functions: Repair all buildings and collect all taxes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Hot Rod Hell FREE Hot Rods as far as the eye can see in this game of chance! Pull the lever and let the reels spin! Play the slot machine and gradually reveal pictures of hot classic cars! Hot Rod Hell combines exciting game play and professional photographs of beautiful vintage automobiles that not only car enthusiasts will find fascinating
Aporkalypse FREE Smart pigs from hell! The pig world is in danger! Follow the four heroes of ham through the fires of hell and use brains, brawn and bacon to stop the Aporkalypse! FULL FEATURED & FREE (with ads!) We have a pig problem! According to an old prophecy the four Pigs of Doom should proclaim the end of the world in a distant future