Epocrates is the #1 mobile drug reference resource used by healthcare providers at the point of care. Trusted for accurate content and innovative offerings, physicians choose Epocrates 3 to 1 as their point of care drug reference of choice.
Clinicians turn to Epocrates numerous times throughout the day to make more informed medical decisions. They report that using Epocrates helps them avoid making medical errors, leading to improved patient safety. Epocrates also helps physicians save time; over 40% report saving 20 minutes or more a day.
What else sets Epocrates apart from the rest?
Only Epocrates provides an integrated set of unique features, such as pill identifier, formulary data and dosing calculator that physicians require at the point of care.
What can you do with Epocrates?
- Clinical information on thousands of prescription medicines and hundreds of OTC drug products
- In-depth formulary information
- Pill ID: identify those “mystery” pills by entering physical characteristics and imprint code
- Drug interaction checker: check up to 30 drugs at a time
- Dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
- The most relevant medical news and information
- Evidence-based treatment info for hundreds of diseases and conditions
- Specific/empiric treatment guidelines for hundreds of infectious diseases.
- Lab prep, interpretation, and follow-up for hundreds of tests & panels
- Medical dictionary (over 100,000 medical terms)
- Over 20,000 ICD-9 and CPT(R) codes
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes
What's New in 3.12:
· Fixed a bug that was crashing the application for some users
· Added RVUs for CPT codes for Epocrates Essentials Deluxe subscribers
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Mental Illness Mental Illness is a useful application that discusses the most important topics in mental health
Shots by STFM (iPhone) Shots by STFM is a quick reference guide to the 2011 Childhood, Adolescent, and Adult Immunization Schedules for the United States