I.V. Drug Handbook (iPhone/iPad) - Administer I.V. medications knowledgeably, safely and confidently! Because there is no room for error, turn to McGraw-Hill's I.V. Drug Handbook. Featuring a strong focus on patient safety, administering and monitoring I.V. drugs, the Handbook delivers concise, practical guidance to help you carry out one of the most difficult tasks you face. Written by and for practicing nurses and pharmacists, the Handbook is reliable, comprehensive, and easy-to-use.
· All-inclusive coverage of over 350 parenteral drugs with the latest warnings from the FDA
· Includes antibiotics, insulin, pain medications, emergency drugs -- and more coverage of chemotherapeutic agents with more supportive therapies than you'll find in any other text
· Provides the most comprehensive, specific, evidence-based guidelines on administering high-alert and hazardous drugs available anywhere
· Each drug monograph includes administration guidelines, covering preparation, dilution & compatibility, infusion rates, admixtures, supportive therapies and monitoring.
· Features a 32 page full-color patient safety insert describing measures for ensuring safe drug administration, including 6 pages on inserting an I.V. catheter
· Uses distinctive icons to call your attention to "clinical alerts," "life-threatening reactions," "high-alert", "hazardous" drugs, and more
What's New in This Release:
· Colorful and feature-rich user interface with faster and easier word access.
· Customizable two-pane user interface (for iPad).
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Children's Health An application that discusses the most important topics in children's health
Best Diet Foods Info on healthy foods that you can incorporate into your daily meals
Pregnancy Health An application that discusses the most important topics in pregnancy health
HealthFacts HealthFacts contains a rich collection of thousands of interesting health-related facts, useful tips, and relevant medical statistics
Medicinal Herbs This application gives you the info of many traditional herbs & botanicals used in complementary & alternative medicine
Psych Drugs With Psych Drugs, you can learn important and useful information about various psychotropic medications
CPR Europe CPR by PHILS will help you training basic skills that can help you save lives!
HMSMobile Swine Flu Center The swine flu global pandemic started in early 2009. The virus causing the pandemic, called H1N1 flu or swine flu, is highly contagious
VisualDx VISUALDX MOBILE For dermatologic and other visual conditions, VisualDx Mobile is the fastest way to visually validate a patientís diagnosis, access next steps for management and patient care, or even develop a differential diagnosis for puzzling present
Other Software by developer «Mobile Systems, Inc.»:
Audio Collins Mini Gem German European Languages Pack This Collins dictionary pack contains bidirectional dictionaries from and to English and 16 European languages - Croatian, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Danish, Dutch, Russian, Swedish