OmniFocus for iPhone - Winner of the 2008 Apple Design Award for Best iPhone Productivity Application, OmniFocus brings task management to your fingertips. Keep track of tasks by project, place, person, or date. Bring up a shopping list, agenda items to discuss at work, things to do at home, and any other lists you need.
OmniFocus synchronizes wirelessly with OmniFocus for Mac, either locally over Wi-Fi (with pushed updates) or remotely through the cloud (using MobileMe or a WebDAV server). OmniFocus uses calendar notifications to help you remember due dates, even when you are offline!
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a crash on launch when restoring view state for some customers upgrading from a previous version.
· Fixed a crash when sending an action via email due to missing localized resources.
· Fixed a problem where the contextual menu on action rows could interfere with reordering actions.
· Fixed a regression which resulted in a Perspective focused on No Context to be empty.
What's New in 1.15.1:
· Corrected a localization regression which caused the English names of the built-in perspectives to be displayed incorrectly.
· Updated German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian, and Chinese localizations.
· OmniFocus no longer captures completed reminders when Reminders Capture is enabled.
· Corrected a layout problem on the Title & Note edit screen when running on iPhone 5.
· Fixed a rare crash that could occur when switching between days in Forecast mode with the event timeline enabled.
What's New in 1.14.2:
· Fixed a cause of spurious iCloud Capture failure alerts.
· Removed MobileMe as a directly supported Sync method. If you are currently syncing via MobileMe, your settings will now appear under the Advanced (WebDAV) sync method.
· MobileMe/iDisk will be unavailable after June 30, 2012. Please switch to the free Omni Sync Server or another WebDAV service.
· The Inbox can now be filtered. By default, remaining items are visible in the Inbox. Tap the View Options button to filter by Next Action, Available, Remaining, or All.
· The "Clean Up completed Inbox items" setting is now off by default.
· Inbox items now display their assigned Context.
· Fixed a bug where assigning a blocked context to an Inbox item in an Action Group didn't immediately update its status.
· Various localization updates.
What's New in 1.14.1:
· OmniFocus 1.14.1 for iPhone is a minor update which fixes several reported issues.
What's New in 1.14:
· OmniFocus 1.13.3 for iPhone is a maintenance release which makes iCloud Capture more robust. It also addresses a problem that could, in rare situations, cause attachments to become inaccessible and custom perspective icons to be ignored until the OmniFocus database was rebuilt.
What's New in 1.14:
· OmniFocus 1.14 for iPhone adds flexible weekly repeats and fixes a handful of reported issues.
What's New in 1.12.1:
· Forecast mode now integrates Calendar Events. To modify what you see in the list or to adjust the time shown for the Calendar Events use the View button in the toolbar. (This feature requires iOS 4.0 or later).
· Forecast mode now includes an additional section for viewing items starting on the days of the upcoming week. Use the View options menu to hide or show this section.
· Fixed a bug where in certain situations the Home button returned you to a blank screen if OmniFocus was launched into Forecast mode via a Due Alert.
· Items on the home screen can now be reordered using the reorder button, located next to the Home button.
· Frequently used perspectives can be added directly to the home screen. To add a perspective to the home screen, tap the Perspectives row. Then, tap Edit. Then tap the star to the right of the perspective you'd like to add.
· The built-in perspective icons have been updated.
· When syncing with the Omni Sync Server or MobileMe, the sync login alert no longer prompts you for your username.
· When syncing to OmniFocus for Mac via Wi-Fi, the Mac's name now appears in the login alert.
What's New in 1.12.1:
· This 1.12.1 update fixes a regression in 1.12 where OmniFocus would unnecessarily continue to monitor the device's location after leaving the Map view.
What's New in 1.9.1:
· Fixed a crash that could occur when removing the location for a Context in Maps list mode.
· Fixed a crash that could occur when a Context inherited conflicting location information from its parent and grandparent in Maps list mode.
· Fixed a bug in Maps mode where a Context's actions were counted on both its parent and grandparent map callout if the ancestors had conflicting location information.
· Fixed a regression where tapping parents in Search mode brought up the item editor rather than navigating into the list of children.
· Overdue and due soon counts now respect the "Hide Parent Rows in Context Mode" setting.
· Fixed a bug where the Action title would occasionally draw outside the bounds of the title field in the Action editor.
· Fixed a bug where setting up sync for the first time could result in a "No document to sync" error if OmniFocus had never synchronized with that server before.
· Fixed a bug where switching to another app while the sync login dialog was up caused the app to become unresponsive.
· The sync login dialog now supports the landscape orientation.
· Fixed a crash that could occur when cancelling the share URL action sheet in the in-app browser if no mail accounts have been configured on the device.
· Fixed a crash which could occur when tapping cancel in the Action editor when OmniFocus was launched with an add action URL.
· Fixed a regression where Email Debug Info (to the OmniFocus support ninjas) was inappropriately using the in-app mail client.
· Fixed a regression in the German localization, where the prefix for due Actions synced to iCal was accidentally changed to falligkeitsdatum. It is once again fallig.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)