Photo Folder - using Personalized Search Criteria such as Custom Folders, Keywords & Ratings.
ADD Photos, CREATE Folders and DROP IN!
Plus, Take Advantage of Photo Organizing Functions:
- Keywords - Use Existing or Create New Keywords to an Image's Metadata
- Change the Order of a Photo Slideshow
- Geocoding to View Where a Photo was Taken.
- Metadata to View Photo Information
- Folders: Create multiple folders, sub-folders, sub-sub folders, sub-sub-sub folders, sub...well, you get the idea. Lots of layers.
- Drag 'n' Drop one or more photos into a folder with a copy or move option.
- Filters: Search photos using a multitude of criteria including: keywords, ratings or favorites.
- Keywords: Photos added via FTP will keep existing keywords with your photos and automatically be added to your keywords in Photo Folders.
- Keywords: Create and Add new keywords to your photographs.
- Rate: Assess an image and assign a rating between 1 to 5
- Sequence: Re-order your photos in either a custom, name, date, size or rating preference.
- Slideshow: Play a slideshow with music from your library
- Zoom-in/out: Check the focus of your image using the pinch in/out feature
- Metadata: Everything from Aperture to White Balance - it's all there
- Geotagging: Photographs that contain GPS Latitude & Longitude information can view the location on a map in either a Standard, Satellite or Hybrid map
- Social Media: Share your photos on Facebook, Twitter, Picasa and Flickr
- E-mail: Select one or more photos and E-mail the images.
- Library: Save a image to the default photo library
- Resolution: Photo resolution is never manipulated by Photo Folders giving you complete flexibility on exporting photographs
- Rotation: Photos can be easily rotated
- File Renaming: Individual files can be renamed
- File Names: Setting allow you to choose whether to show or hide your file names
- Ratings: Settings allow you to turn on or off the ratings underneath your thumbnail images.
- Slideshow Options: Transitions (nine options), time, repeat and shuffle
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
PhotoGrid for iPhone/iPad PhotoGrid for iPhone/iPad - PhotoGrid allows you to easily create beautiful collages on your iOS device.
Choose up to nine photos from your picture gallery, organize them the way you like, select one of the many image templates available, customize the border type and you're done
Adobe Revel Adobe Revel - Adobe Revel (formerly Adobe Carousel) is the only photography solution that gives you access to your entire photo library from all your iPad, iPhone, and Mac - no storage issues, no manual syncing hassles
AntiCrop AntiCrop - You’ve got some great vacation shots but a few regrets. Upon returning home from your trip, you saw that you've missed out all the extra scenery in order to highlight you and your friends on the beach. The beautiful white sand, lush tropical plants and incredible clear sky are all gone, a paradise lost
HDR Foto HDR Foto helps you create beautiful output image nearly instantly with great ease
aE 3D Camera aE 3D Camera enables users to capture 3D image frames from the device's camera, then build them into a viewable 3D Image. After a 3D Image has been created the 3D Images can be viewed on the local device or emailed to family, friends, and colleagues to view
flayvr for iPhone flayvr for iPhone - Flayvr automatically organizes your photos and videos into beautiful albums that you can share with friends.
The app determines which photos and videos were taken at the same event and creates a collage out of them.
Your albums are displayed on a timeline, sorted by time and location
Ugly Meter - Baby Edition Ugly Meter. Is your baby as cute as you think it is?
Do you ever wonder if your friends just don't tell you the truth?
Do you have a friend with an ugly baby, and you just don't know how to tell them?
The Ugly Meter Baby Edition takes your baby's photo and scans the details of your baby's face to give it a rating of 1-10 on the Ugly Scale
Kinotopic Kinotopic - Kinotopic allows you to make still photographs in which a minor and repeated movement action occurs. They are very similar to the moving images in newspapers from a certain wizard themed series of movies.
Some people call them cinemagraphs, we call them kinos
Dokushot (iPhone) Dokushot - How many times have you snapped a picture or screenshot of an application you were working on and wanted to mark it up with notes - ya know to tell your team - fix this, or let's do that?
If you're a developer - the answer is simple, constantly. At Big Kitty Labs we're constantly iterating our apps and we wanted a faster way document our photos and screenshots
Sort Shots - iPad Edition Sort Shots - the ONLY app to Utilize Existing Metadata/EXIF making it the Perfect Photo Sharing and Portfolio App for Finding and Sharing Photos.
Find Photos Fast using existing Keywords and ratings from popular photo programs including Adobe, Mac and Microsoft programs or create your own
Sort Shots Sort Shots - Now you can Find your photos fast on Android phones. Now availiable in the Google Android store.
Tag, Sort, Sequence & Share Your Photos. Plus, Sort Shots for Android automatically reads existing metadata / EXIF keywords already assigned to your photographs