Joomla Admin Mobile! Lite for iPhone/iPad - Take Joomla on the go with Joomla Admin Mobile! (JAM!). This native iOS app lets you manage your Joomla 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 or 2.5 websites right from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Using JAM! you can create new articles, set titles and categories, upload images - all without leaving the app. In addition, the support for 3rd party JAM! plugins gives users unlimited functionality and access to their data.
Note: To use this app, a Joomla! xml/rpc component has to be installed on each site.
· Save your Joomla! site login information
· View/Add/Edit/Delete Joomla Articles w/ images
· View Joomla Sections (Joomla! 1.5 only)
· View Joomla Categories
· View Joomla Users
· View Joomla Menus
· View Joomla Menu Items
· Pagination for all groups - You select how many articles, users, etc you fetch at a time
· Article filtering by section, category, or publishing status
· Edit/Insert Images into Articles
· View/Edit Global Configuration
· 3rd Party Plugins
· JAM! Lite is a limited version of the full JAM! application. In addition to being ad-supported, it only allows for full blogging features. It is limited to only viewing most other admin features. The full version allows you to edit and save everything you see in the app. The Lite version is also limited to accessing one plugin.
What's New in This Release:
· Fix crash when adding new site.
What's New in 2.2.0:
· Require component version 2.2
· Add 3rd party plugins.
· Add Global Configuration.
· Fix a bug where deleting an article would crash the app.
· Fix a bug where saving an entity (article, etc) would sometimes crash the app.
· Add code to use getVersion if getVersionWithLogin method doesn't exist to support old versions of the components so the user is told what version they have and what version they need to upgrade to.
· Fix missing title for menu items (list and detail).
· Fix test connection button on site info. This was broken in 2.1.0.
· Add Upgrade button to table views in Lite version.
· Change some logic with TextField/TextView delegates.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
HTML Viewer (iPhone) HTML Viewer is a web development tool which enables you to view the source of a web page
Physics Mark Simple Physics Engine(SPE) is one of the world's most accurate 3D physics engine for games and science engineering
WWDC The WWDC 2011 app is your mobile guide to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference
LiveView LiveView is a specialized remote screen viewing application intended as a tool to help designers create graphics for mobile applications
HP Anywhere HP Anywhere enables access to HP Software's IT Management software on iOS devices
MobiAccess Development MobiAccess is a mobile development framework that enables developers to easily create mobile applications for data collection without extensive knowledge on mobile development. It handles data replication (mobiSync) and data visualization (mobiVision) as well