Platforms: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple iPhone OS
Categories: Multimedia & Graphics, Programming & Development
Upload date: 11 Apr 12
Developer: Nicholas Zambetti
Rating: 2.5/5 (Total votes: 16)
LiveView is a specialized remote screen viewing application intended as a tool to help designers create graphics for mobile applications, it has also proven to be useful for creating quick and dirty simulations, demos, and experience prototypes.
For visual designers — Develop pixel–perfect graphics for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad quickly and easily with a live view of your canvas/artboard while you work.
For interaction designers — With your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad tethered via WiFi, you can interact with software prototypes and demos running on your Mac to communicate and iterate your concepts quickly.
For everyone — If you have ever needed to press a button from afar or wished that you could take a piece of your monitor with you across the room, this app may prove useful from time to time.
1. Start the LiveView Screencaster application on your Mac and place the window over the portion of the screen that you wish to screencast.
2. With your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad connected to the same WiFi network as your Mac, tap the LiveView app. That's it.
• For increased performance, connect directly to your Mac via a computer-to-computer WiFi connection.
• With multiple iPhones connected to a single screencaster, only the first one to connect can send mouse events. This can be useful for presentations.
• The screen size will automatically adjust for the first connected device.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for the new iPad's Retina display
What's New in 2.0:
Redesigned and rewritten from scratch:
· Simplified interface
· Significant performance and reliability improvements
What's New in 1.7:
· Connections are established faster
· Added fullscreen button to screencaster view
· Fixed behavior of activity indicators
· New icon to match LiveView Screencaster for Mac
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
WWDC The WWDC 2011 app is your mobile guide to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference
Physics Mark Simple Physics Engine(SPE) is one of the world's most accurate 3D physics engine for games and science engineering