Python 2.7 for iOS - Python 2.7 for iOS is a Python 2.7.3 IDE for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It allows you to create and run Python scripts on your iOS device.
The app includes all the standard Python modules, an interactive interpreter, and the complete Python documentation.
· Separate tab for writing and testing script files
· Import saved scripts / modules in the interpreter or other scripts
· Optimized for both Portrait and Landscape orientations
· Automatic indent / dedent for interpreter and script editor
· Save Interpreter session as a script file to edit / run in the script editor tab
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed an issue with the keyboard symbols toolbar.
· Fixed several issues with creating/opening/loading/saving/closing/etc files in the Script Editor.
· Fixed an issue that was causing an encoding error when importing the locale module.
What's New in 1.5.3:
· Script Editor fixes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
HP Anywhere HP Anywhere enables access to HP Software's IT Management software on iOS devices
Calcuccino Scientific Calculator Calcuccino is a programmers' calculator that uses the iPhone's menus and swipe gestures to improve on the conventional calculator
Physics Mark Simple Physics Engine(SPE) is one of the world's most accurate 3D physics engine for games and science engineering
MobiAccess Development MobiAccess is a mobile development framework that enables developers to easily create mobile applications for data collection without extensive knowledge on mobile development. It handles data replication (mobiSync) and data visualization (mobiVision) as well
WWDC The WWDC 2011 app is your mobile guide to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference
HTML Viewer (iPhone) HTML Viewer is a web development tool which enables you to view the source of a web page