Reeder for iPhone - Reeder is a Fever, Readability and Google Reader client for iPhone.
The app supports:
· Fever syncing (optional, paid web app required, see feedafever.com)
· Readability syncing (optional, free account required, see readability.com)
· Google Reader syncing (optional, free account required, see google.com/reader)
· Multiple Fever or Google Reader accounts
Reeder also allows you to share share articles, sites, links, text selections and images (article view only, tap on image to share) from the article view and in-app browser.
Gestures, article list:
· Swipe right/left to toggle unread/starred (configurable for both directions)
· Two-finger swipe up/down to mark as read above/below
Gestures, article viewer:
· Swipe right to go back to article list
· Swipe left to open in-app browser
· Pinch-to-zoom for images
· Pinch to toggle Readability
· Image caching
· Subscribe and unsubscribe (Google Reader only)
What's New in This Release:
New Sync Services:
· Feed Wrangler (no support for smart streams yet)
· Improved syncing with Feedbin
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Audible (iPhone) Audible.com, the Internetís premier provider of digital audiobooks and more, is now available on your iPhone and iPod Touch!
iBooks IBooks is an amazing way to download and read books
EZ Reader Plus EZ Reader Plus is a new but quite practical Internet book reader