RunKeeper uses the GPS technology found in the iPhone to track your fitness activity, giving you comparable results to an expensive GPS watch at a fraction of the cost. Now, you can also enter your activities manually, including your treadmill runs too!
The intuitive and easy-to-use interface of the application makes it easy to track how far you went, how long it took, what your pace/speed was, how many calories you burned, and the path you traveled on a map.
Once your activity is completed, the data is synced to the RunKeeper website (runkeeper.com) where you can view a history of all of your activities, and cumulative totals of all of your vital stats. You can also share your progress with friends by posting your activities to Facebook and Twitter, and creating a profile page that allows people to view all of your public activities.
· Activity Tracking - No need for an expensive, standalone fitness tracking device when you can use your iPhone 3G or 3GS to do the same thing. Now you can track how far you went, how long it took you, and the route you traveled right from your iPhone
· Personal Dashboard - Store all historical activities on runkeeper.com, where you can keep track of totals and monitor your progress
· Maps integration - See the exact path you traveled on a map, both on the device and on our website
· Activity Sharing - Share your activities with friends via email, or by posting them to your favorite social sites, including Facebook and Twitter
· Music - You can listen to the iPod during your activity, and even change tracks without leaving the RunKeeper application
· iPod Integration - Choose one of your iPod playlists to start automatically the moment you begin your activity
· Audio Cues - Get time or distance-based updates through your headphones during your activity
· Interval Workouts - Create a workout built from intervals of time and/or distance, and let the audio cues coach you every step of the way
· Target Pace - Enter a target pace at the start of your activity and get coached on whether you are ahead/behind that pace through your headphones
· Geo-tagged Photos - Take photos without having to stop your activity. Photos are geo-tagged so when you view them on RunKeeper.com, they appear on the map right where you took them
· Splits - You can see your split times in the app as you do your activities
· Manual Activity Input - You can enter activities manually, including runs done on a treadmill or without your iPhone
· No Advertisements
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed crash for 3G devices.
· Fixed getting workouts and classes onto device from server for activities associated with a workout or class session.
· Fixed premature push of activity when started right after sync starts.
· Fixed (rare) deadlock
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Exercise Log for iPhone Exercise Log for iPhone - Exercise Log is a healthy tool for your device so you can keep track of the exercises that you do on a daily basis
Absolute Fitness Absolute Fitness allows you to log and manage your food intake, exercise and weight. It gives you the ability to see the nutritional composition of more than 10,000 different kinds of foods and the calorie expenditure of more than 180 different types of exercises. It also allows you to set customized diet goals and keep track of your progress
P90X P90X has evolved. The breakthrough workout program that revolutionized home fitness now has an app that lets you Bring It! on your iPhone, so you can get even more amazing results-and work out with P90X anywhere. Keep track of your sets, reps, and weights, view your progress, log your nutrition, and share your results
MySportTraining (iPhone) MySportTraining (iPhone) - To feel better, have more energy and live longer, look no further than regular, old-fashioned, sweat-inducing exercise. By introducing a moderate amount of exercise into your daily life, you can significantly improve your overall health, well-being and quality of life
FitSync FREE WORKOUTS
Searchable libraries of over 1600 exercises, videos, 400 workouts, 55 fitness programs, US/metric
Create your own exercises, workouts or multi-week plans
View exercise videos & instructions on your device
Schedule workouts and multi-week training programs
FitSync gives you the next best thing to a gym buddy..
Runtastic Pull-Ups Pro for iPhone/iPad Runtastic Pull-Ups Pro for iPhone/iPad - Runtastic Pull-Ups turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch into a personal fitness assistant.
The app includes a sports training plan designed to help you achieve 30 pull-ups in a row.
The software automatically counts your pull-ups using the accelerometer of your mobile device
Calorie Counter by MyNetDiary Calorie Counter by MyNetDiary - Free add-on for MyNetDiary.com - PAID online weight loss program.
Serious weight loss comes to the iPhone.
This free iPhone application complements MyNetDiary.com web site - the online food diary, with 88,000 foods, providing diet analysis, advanced charts, reports, export to Excel, and the comfort of a large screen and keyboard
C25K (Couch to 5K) C25K (Couch to 5K) - Get in shape with the most popular beginner's running plan. Couch to 5K has been helping thousands of people ease into running and incrementally build up their running strength in just 9 weeks.
This application gives you audio prompts every time you need to change from running to walking according to the C25K plan
Runtastic Sit-Ups for iPhone/iPad Runtastic Sit-Ups for iPhone/iPad - Runtastic Sit-Ups turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch into a personal fitness assistant.
The app includes a sports training plan designed to help you achieve 100 sit-ups in a row.
The software automatically counts your sit-ups using the accelerometer of your mobile device
Other Software by developer «FitnessKeeper»:
RunKeeper RunKeeper uses the GPS technology found in the iPhone to track your fitness activity, giving you comparable results to an expensive GPS watch at a fraction of the cost