Platforms: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple iPhone OS
Categories: System Utilities
Upload date: 10 Feb 14
Downloads: 409 File Size: 8472 Kb
Rating: 2.7/5 (Total votes: 23)
With SugarSync, instantly access cloud-synced files, photos and music from all your computers. View files and photos, stream music, and share files (and even complete folders) with friends and colleagues – no tethering required.
And…if you have an iPad you can also easily open, edit (file-appropriate document editor, like Pages, Numbers or other approved app, required) and save files locally! Plus, re-sync edited files back to the cloud and all of your devices via SugarSync’s Upload by Email. How does it work?
The SugarSync service syncs files and folders between any combination of Mac and Windows PCs, and backs it all up to a secure cloud repository. The SugarSync app gives you complete access to these files – anytime, anywhere.
SugarSync for iPad/iPhone/iPod touch includes:
- Anytime, anywhere access to all files, photos and music
- Instantly share remotely-stored files from your iPad with friends and colleagues
- Stream a music library from any computer (save valuable local storage space for favorites)
- Sync photos taken with your iPhone or created on your iPod or iPad back to all your devices
SugarSync for iPad also includes:
- Open cloud-synced files in a local document editor for editing and local saving.
- With SugarSync’s Upload by Email, files can be re-synced to all of your other computers via the cloud.
Sign up for SugarSync today to get all your files at your fingertips!
What's New in This Release:
· Redesigned for iOS7.
· Fixed some bugs related to automatic backup of photos and videos.
What's New in 4.1.0:
· SugarSync automatically backs up photos and videos from the iPhone/iPad Camera Roll. Just take photos (or videos) like you normally do, and SugarSync will back them up. Your photos and videos will be available on any computer, or mobile device with a SugarSync app. Once these photos and videos have been backed up you can delete them from your iPhone/iPad Camera Roll and get precious GBs back.
· Noticeable improvement in performance and stability when syncing files and folders from SugarSync to your iOS device.
· Sync status icons on folders - Similar to how SugarSync works on your computer, we now have sync status icons for folders and files in the iOS app as well.
· Fixed a bug that stripped EXIF data when backing up photos from your iPhone to SugarSync. EXIF data is now backed up properly.
· In addition to photo thumbnails, we've added thumbnails for videos as well
· Progressive downloads are now available for videos, in addition to music. This means that you no longer have to wait for...
What's New in 4.0.1:
· Fixed a bug that prevented users from viewing documents in full screen mode on the iPad.
What's New in 3.0.2:
· By popular demand - added German, and Spanish language support
· Upgrade your account to the 30 GB Plan for one year from within the app
What's New in 3.0.2:
· Compatibility with iOS 6
· Support for the larger display on the iPhone 5
· Bug fixes
What's New in 3.0:
· This one is for all you iPad users! We lovingly re-wrote on our entire app from scratch that has all the features that you know and love, but with an interface that is truly optimized for the iPad.
· Sleek new interface! I mean, like really, really sleek
· Now supported: drag, swipe, gestures
· See the contents of many folders at once (goodbye unused white space)
· Easy access to all photo and video backup features
· Hate bugs? Us too. We fixed a bunch of those
· Using it is now more fun than playing with a cute cuddly puppy
What's New in 2.5:
· Now upload multiple photos and videos at once!
· See photos faster: we improved photo browsing performance.
· Uploads: quality or speed? Now control photo and video compression.
· Revamped Photos tab with album covers, sort, and more.
· Upload and download files even when the app isn't in the foreground.
· Hate bugs? Us too. We fixed a bunch of those.
What's New in 2.4.1:
· Added French Language support.
What's New in 2.4:
· You've got a simple text editor: Now create or edit text files on your iOS device and have them automatically sync to all your devices. No need to buy a separate text editor app.
· Upload, sort, and create easily: We've added a new menu bar that lets you quickly sort, upload photos & videos, and even create new folders or text files on any computer or shared folder.
· Sync got even more rad: Select MULTIPLE files & folders and sync them to your device (for offline access) with one click.
· Simpler interface: Common tasks now require less taps (e.g. multi-selecting files & folders, seeing file transfer status).
· Fewer bugs: We spent lots of quality time on the app to make sure it runs fast and always plays nice.
What's New in 2.3.1:
· On Wednesday at 3:15 in San Mateo, California, an elite and highly trained swat team of SugarSync developers unleashed a surprise attack on several high-value target bugs (such as that pesky one that requires users to log in after every couple of days) and cracked the code on a shiny new feature: Alerts. This update is a culmination of their efforts.
· Alerts is a new section in the app that enables you to keep your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch (secret codename: IIoIT) in sync with your other devices. Starting today from sugarsync.com, you can upload new files, or sync existing files or folders in your SugarSync account, directly to your IIoIT. Doing either generates a handy Alert. Click Sync on the Alert and, like magic, those files and folders appear on your IIoIT. It couldn't any simpler to sync files or folders to your IIoIT!
· The swat team is now off on another mission...to bring you even more rad SugarSync action.
What's New in 2.1.1:
· Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
SyncJe (iPhone) SyncJe synchronizes your iPhone Contacts with your Google account and other SyncML servers