Philips Hue for iPhone/iPad - Philips Hue allows you to control all the Philips hue bulbs in your home from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. You can use the app to remotely turn the lights on or off.
In addition, the software allows you to create lighting schemes by customizing tone, contrast and color, set alarms, and more.
What's New in This Release:
· Added improved support for hue lux lights, our new white only bulbs
· Added a showcase of 3rd party apps we like
· Numerous UI improvements
· Merged Light Control and Light Overview into a single Lights menu option (iPhone/iPod only)
· Improved responsiveness of scene recall and enabled background scene blurring for all devices
· The photos on the Scenes dashboard have been given a new more modern look
· Improved interaction for scene creation and editing
· Bug fixes and stability improvements
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
JumiMouse Use your iPhone/iPod as a fully functional mouse device
LogMeIn Ignition One click on your iPhone or iPad lets you remotely access one or more computers anywhere, anytime
RemotePC Remote Access Use RemotePC on your iPad to remotely access your Windows/MAC based computer from anywhere over the internet
Viper SmartStart Are you tired of carrying around another clunky remote control on your keychain, or finding yourself out of range when you really need to warm up or cool down your car before getting in?
TeamViewer TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to PCs and Macs